Windows 10: ISSUES With 10

Discus and support ISSUES With 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; recent got 10, and yup ! sound keeps mute on its own, then it said sound resets on its own, pc crash when my antivirus updates! can anybody help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DjXander, Nov 3, 2018.

1. DjXander Win User

ISSUES With 10

recent got 10, and yup ! sound keeps mute on its own, then it said sound resets on its own, pc crash when my antivirus updates! can anybody help me please

:)

DjXander, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 3, 2018
  4. ISSUES With 10

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

ISSUES With 10

1. ISSUES With 10 - Similar Threads - ISSUES

2. remote connection issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote connection issue: When I try to remotely connect to my computer with password protected sharing, the correct password that I am typing is not working. If I turn on the password protection, the system says that it is other user and I cannot login to Windows 10...
  3. Anyone who can help with the security policies issue that does not allow me to change any...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone who can help with the security policies issue that does not allow me to change any...: "Security policies on this PC are preventing you from changing this setting ". This is the warning i see in my system settings and so im unable to remove the lock password for my laptop...
  4. Windows 10 - BSOD and strange issues after adding ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - BSOD and strange issues after adding ram: Hi, Hope someone can "shine" some light on astrange issue i am having here with RAM: My Pc Specs are: Motherboard: MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K Now i have currently 16GB (2 x 8GB) of G-Skill Ripjaw V DDR4 3200 i decided to add some more memory so...
  5. Windows 10 either not booting or graphics issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 either not booting or graphics issue: Hi all, I’ve had an old laptop with a triple boot setup (windows 10, ubuntu and arch). Ive upgrading my laptop and wish to keep my current drive. The new computer supports uefi, although i’ve turned on the legacy boot option in the BIOS. Both my arch distributions boot and...
  6. Issues with fonts/icons/buttons in Windows apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with fonts/icons/buttons in Windows apps.: A couple of updates ago, I can’t recall which one, I noticed display problems with some default Windows apps. Icons and buttons won’t display properly. When I move my cursor over them, the background color will change, and sometimes the wrong icon/text will pop up. This has...
  7. Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue: As of 3/26/19, There is a flickering that happens every so often when browsing around windows. Does not happen as much when watching videos. When in applications for at least Windowed-Fullscreen(not sure if it still happens in Windowed), it does not flicker. I...
  8. Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues: Since my laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10 I have been unable to scroll using the touch pad - this was never an issue on Windows 7. Has anyone else experienced the same issue and has managed to resolve it? I have updated the drivers and still have had no luck, I...
  9. Audio not working when on battery power. Plugging in and rebooting fixes the issue.

Audio not working when on battery power. Plugging in and rebooting fixes the issue.: When plugged in, my laptop (Dell, Windows 10) audio works with no problem. When on battery power, I get no audio at all - neither through speakers nor headphones. Plugging in the computer and rebooting fixes the problem. I seem to remember clicking an option some time ago to...
  10. server issues

server issues: I can log into everyting on my tablet, but on the laptop, ie, facebook, ebay….it is saying that I have a server issue, with a big red triangle/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-issues/823b0bbb-c53d-408a-ac11-e59dae529ef3