Windows 10: Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10.

Discus and support Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i open the 3d Builder, but when opena my project this come down become very very slow i use a w10 , 8gb ram, video card 2gb, core 7 700 what i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John_Davis_h, May 29, 2019.

1. Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10.

i open the 3d Builder, but when opena my project this come down become very very slow

i use a w10 , 8gb ram, video card 2gb, core 7 700

what i can do to fix this

***Modified title from: 3d Builder windows 10***

:)

John_Davis_h, May 29, 2019

2. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Hello,

Thank you for replying with required information.

1. Are you facing this issue with all the models in 3D Builder?
    2. Have you downloaded the models or have you created you own models using 3D builder application?
    3. In which file format are the models saved?
    4. Were you able to view the models in the 3D builder normally, prior to this issue?

Reply with the information to the above question for further clarity on the issue.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue is specific to the user account. Refer the article on
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

for steps to create a new user account.

we await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 29, 2019
  3. 3D Builder - Missing Aspect Lock

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) From when are you facing this issue?

2) Did you made any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting methods.

Method 1: Update the 3D Builder application from Microsoft Store.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the
    ellipse icon (3 dots) on the top right corner of Microsoft Store and click on
    Downloads and updates.

Step 2: Then, click on Get updates icon and see if you have an update for 3D Builder application and update it.

Method 2: Application troubleshooter.

Go to Settings > Update and Security >
    Troubleshoot
    > Windows Store Apps and run this troubleshooter.

Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the 3D Builder application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    3D Builder
    application.

Step 2: Right Click on the 3D Builder application and click on
    Uninstall and wait a minute for the application to successfully uninstall from your computer.

Step 3: Then, download the
    3D Builder
    application again.

You may also refer the
    User Guide of 3D Builder
    and
    How to use 3D Builder and 3D Scan for Windows
    and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2019
  4. Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10.

Questions about 3D Builder application on Windows 10

Hi Colt,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description about the 3D builder application usage, I suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps.

3D Builder in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance with Windows Operating System. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10.

1. Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Issues Builder application

2. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder: Has the 3d builder program been discontinued? Why doesn't he receive more updates and inclusion of improvements? It's a great program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/65033078-da0f-4c3c-88b1-ea1d930e4f36
  3. 3D builder issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D builder issues: I've made quite a few things with 3d builder but lately I've had problems. If I make an object say 2omm x 20,\mm everything is fine even when saved as an STL.But if I make an object 10mm x 10mm and save to STL, then the STL becomes 100mmx100mm. This only happens with small...
  4. 3D Builder Resolution Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Resolution Issues: Hello, I have been using 3D builder to repair my stl files for a few months without issue, but I am experiencing a strange resolution issue, suddenly. Whenever I try to repair the latest series of files, it causes a weird texture/lowered resolution to appear. How can I stop...
  5. 3D Builder Resolution Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Resolution Issues: Hello, I have been using 3D builder to repair my stl files for a few months without issue, but I am experiencing a strange resolution issue, suddenly. Whenever I try to repair the latest series of files, it causes a weird texture/lowered resolution to appear. How can I stop...
  6. 3D builder issues

3D builder issues: Is there ever going to be an update to fix 3D builder? Some of the STL files show that they need to be repaired. When you click repair , the progress bar goes about three quarters of the way up and stops. It never finishes the repair. I let it sit for six and a half hours one...
  7. 3D Builder smoothing issues

3D Builder smoothing issues: Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have a 3D file which is fairly low poly. In 3D builder, the 'smoothing' filter makes the object look perfect, nice crisp edges, but smoother surfaces. As far as I know there's no UV or other data that's giving it the 'look' of being...
  8. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  9. 3d Builder windows 10

3d Builder windows 10: i open the 3d Builder, but when opena my project this come down become very very slow i use a w10 , 8gb ram, video card 2gb, core 7 700 what i can do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-windows-10/a4e0ad0c-f1f1-473c-b4d0-7580dcd06515
  10. 3D builder

3D builder: How i can change manuely thickness of an objet without affect width and height? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/6af42020-38cd-4dca-aa64-da080ba69625