Windows 10: ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT

Discus and support ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CANNOT GET THIS TO WORK,WONT SHOW PRINT PRIVIEW WONT PRINT,AND ERASES TEXT AFTER ATTEMPTING TO PRINT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paoloaccomando, Oct 15, 2018.

1. ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT

CANNOT GET THIS TO WORK,WONT SHOW PRINT PRIVIEW WONT PRINT,AND ERASES TEXT AFTER ATTEMPTING TO PRINT

:)

paoloaccomando, Oct 15, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 15, 2018
  4. ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT

1. ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT - Similar Threads - ISSUES PAINT

2. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  3. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twice copy paste issue in paint: Hi I am trying to copy paste text in paint but when I tried to paste it. It is pasting twice and whole image is getting disturbed.. even I remove second occurrence first string is partially getting copy pasted......
  4. Twice copy paste issue in paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...: I've been using MS Paint for YEARS now. I've never come across any issues from it until recently. There's TWO new issues, actually:When using the shapes tool Like the circle or square, when dragging one side, the opposite side also changes. This has been very annoying when...
  6. MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...

MS Paint On Windows 11 Has Some New Issues...: I've been using MS Paint for YEARS now. I've never come across any issues from it until recently. There's TWO new issues, actually:When using the shapes tool Like the circle or square, when dragging one side, the opposite side also changes. This has been very annoying when...
  7. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  8. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  9. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  10. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...