Windows 10: Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help

Discus and support Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I've had the surface pro 6 for about 2.5 years and suddenly I have a watermark stating I need to activate windows on the lower right hand side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by medstudent1234, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help

Hello,

I've had the surface pro 6 for about 2.5 years and suddenly I have a watermark stating I need to activate windows on the lower right hand side of my screen. I'm not sure why it popped up since windows 10 came activated with my surface pro 6? I used my student email to get another windows 10 key and there's an error that keeps popping up 0xC004F012. Its extremely frustrating as I cannot open up powerpoints for class and use my computer normally for class. Can someone please help with my situation?

:)

medstudent1234, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Pro 6 - Oct. 23 Surface

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help

New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29 Surface

Source:

Brink, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help

1. Issues with activation on surface pro 6. Unable to use computer for class please help - Similar Threads - Issues activation surface

2. Surface pro 6 network issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface pro 6 network issues: I just bought a surface pro 6. And whilst setting it up it didn't connect to my wifi. So i did without internet, and now the problems persists. I cant connect to my wifi, I tried resetting the laptop, enabling/disabling the adapter, and windows troubleshoot but nothing...
  3. Please Help Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Surface Pro 4: I was doing a network reset on my surface 4 to get the wifi working but while I was doing that it said my PC ran into a problem with the :( face. I didn't think much of it and I just forced the computer to restart with the power button but when I booted it up I lost all wifi...
  4. Surface Pro 6 - Camera is being used

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 - Camera is being used: After a few months of using the new Surface Pro 6, I've noticed that my front-facing camera would occasionally turn on and being used (indicated by the red and white lights). I am not running any applications that would use the camera. It does go away when I restart it but it...
  5. Surface Pro 6 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 6 Upgrade Issue: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store but then Surface Pro upgraded to Enterprise and now says it is not activated. The order itself says Windows 10 Pro upgrade. So I am unsure what to do to correct this issue? Has anyone had this issue in the past?...
  6. New Surface Pro 6 Internet Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Surface Pro 6 Internet Issues: I just bought a brand new surface pro 6 and have set everything up and connected it to my internet. There is no issue with my internet on any other devices. While it connects and says it has established a connection on my new surface is is extremely slow (to the point of not...
  7. HELP PLEASE! Surface pro 4.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE! Surface pro 4.: Hello. I'm having a huge problem with my surface pro 4. The bottom right of my screen got lifted. I've been reading about the subject and see people saying that the computer is going to explode and that I should take it to a Microsoft store, the thing is, I live in Argentina...
  8. Windows 10 Pro activation on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation on Surface Pro 6: I had been using a Windows 10 Pro license digitally linked to my Microsoft account on my old laptop. I recently purchased the Surface Pro 6 which has Windows 10 Home installed. Can I upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro using my old Windows 10 Pro license? I am no longer using my old...
  9. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  10. Issue with Surface Pro 4 waking up. Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Surface Pro 4 waking up. Please help!: Hey everyone, I'm new to the formum and I was hoping to get some help regarding my new Surface Pro 4. The issue I'm, having is that whenever my Surface Pro sleeps or hibernates I am unable to wake it back up. When this happens I have to do a hard reset each time which gets...