Windows 10: Issues with all browsers not responding

Discus and support Issues with all browsers not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aleksalvarez, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Issues with all browsers not responding

So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly a burden on my productivity at work. Myself and my IT department have done a ton of troubleshooting from internet connectivity to speed testing and we ruled out internet connection as n issue. We have contacted the ZoomText tech support to confirm the specs for the software and my laptop were appropriate and my laptop exc

:)

aleksalvarez, Feb 9, 2022

2. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 9, 2022
  4. pb70 Win User

Issues with all browsers not responding

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

OK here we go -

1. Try Microsoft Edge - worked perfectly

2. Installed Google Chrome - worked perfectly

3. Tried your Option 1 - Troubleshooter "found and fixed" a Windows Update component

Tried IE after the troubleshooter - still have same problem.

4. Tried your Option 2 - still have same problem.

Pat

pb70, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Issues with all browsers not responding

1. Issues with all browsers not responding - Similar Threads - Issues browsers responding

2. browser unable to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser unable to respond: All of my browsers have this error. I tried to restart the computer and disconnect from my network still the same. It is not my network since other devices are working fine. This is a desktop PC and im connected using LAN connection.Any advise?...
  3. browser unable to respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser unable to respond: All of my browsers have this error. I tried to restart the computer and disconnect from my network still the same. It is not my network since other devices are working fine. This is a desktop PC and im connected using LAN connection.Any advise?...
  4. Javascript Issues with all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  5. Javascript Issues with all browsers

Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  6. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  7. Issues with all browsers not responding

Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  8. Web browsers are not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsers are not responding: I am having issues with all my web browsers saying they are not responding. I have checked my internet connection and it is good. Some times my screen fades to white also. I also see the same issue with outlook. Can somebody give me an idea what I need to do to correct this...
  9. All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.: I have Windows 10 and I have all the updates. What started as my browsers slowing down after 7pm are now happening all the time. Both Edge and Chrome don't respond continuously to the point I can't use them. It's worse with Youtube and Facebook, but even without those two it...
  10. Script issues in all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Script issues in all browsers: Ever since I installed Win10x64, none of my browsers work properly. I use either Google Chrome or Firefox. I keep them updated and don't want to use anything provided by MS. I have been having problems with them both hanging up, with indications of scripts not completing....