Windows 10: Issues with app and trackpad

Discus and support Issues with app and trackpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly the Grover Podcast app stopped working. A window pops up reding "Can't play. An unknown error occurred while trying to play episode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul Näsström, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Issues with app and trackpad

Suddenly the Grover Podcast app stopped working. A window pops up reding "Can't play. An unknown error occurred while trying to play episode. 0xC00D4E85."
    Also, down where the episode is supposed to be playing it reads "Error: Unsupported video type or invalid file path"

I don't know if any other apps are affected and i have no idea why this is happening. I just bought my computer and are in the midst of installing all necessary apps.

Yesterday I had some major problems with my mouse and pen support. for instance yhe trackpad on my Surface Cover randomly stopped working for seconds at a time. I chatted with support who recommended a PC reset, which i did. Problems was resolved, but now when this new problem occured the trackpad issue is BACK!

This is really frustrating. I bought this computer for making my student life easier. But the past two days i've had to spend hours upon hours just getting my device up and running.

PLEASE HELP!

***Modified title from: Surface Pro 5 running windows 10: Major system issues including apps and accessories. Please help!***

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures***

:)

Paul Näsström, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Trackpad Not Working Windows 10

The troubleshooting steps that we have provided is applicable if it's a software issue. Since doing the said troubleshooting steps didn't help in resolving your concern, it seems that the issue is already hardware related. For further assistance regarding
    your trackpad, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Micah Bat, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Issues with app and trackpad

Mouse in USB and trackpad not working

Hi Jonathan,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why trackpad or mouse in USB freezes when playing Minecraft. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Issues with app and trackpad

1. Issues with app and trackpad - Similar Threads - Issues app trackpad

2. Trackpad issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad issue: I have a Dell 3515 laptop just bought last year but just after 1 month my laptop cursor is shaking and sometimes freezing it is so erratic I have replaced the trackpad also but the issue persist and it comes after every windows cumulative update so pls help me...
  3. Trackpad issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad issue: I have a Dell 3515 laptop just bought last year but just after 1 month my laptop cursor is shaking and sometimes freezing it is so erratic I have replaced the trackpad also but the issue persist and it comes after every windows cumulative update so pls help me...
  4. Trackpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad: I have a Samsung laptop and a Samsung tablet.Both updated recently.I notice that now the trackpad does not work on either one.What has happened?Can I make it unhappen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trackpad/d6aab72c-4cb4-4e48-9371-2d9337adf8ad
  5. Trackpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad: I have a Samsung laptop and a Samsung tablet.Both updated recently.I notice that now the trackpad does not work on either one.What has happened?Can I make it unhappen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trackpad/d6aab72c-4cb4-4e48-9371-2d9337adf8ad
  6. Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue

Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue: I recently decided to wipe my Laptop and do a clean install as my son had been uisng it for ages and it was very laggy and cluttered. It was on build 1903 (18362.959) I tried a clean install of latest build but had loads of issues with mouse and trackpad, so tried a clean...
  7. Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install mouse / trackpad issue: I recently decided to wipe my Laptop and do a clean install as my son had been uisng it for ages and it was very laggy and cluttered. It was on build 1903 (18362.959) I tried a clean install of latest build but had loads of issues with mouse and trackpad, so tried a clean...
  8. Trackpad/mouse issues

Trackpad/mouse issues: Ok, so this all started after i factory reset my computer. On Windows 10, the settings have mouse settings, and relate to mouse settings, which would be great, but i have a trackpad, and not a mouse. This is a pain because i cant right click. Any fixes?...
  9. Trackpad

Trackpad: Ok. Hello Internet. I have had this problem for about 4-5 months now but I've ignored it and I'm starting to think that was a bad idea. At first it wasn't really a problem and it happened rarely. Now, the majority of the time I try to use my mouse it acts all crazy. If i...
  10. Trackpad Issues (Windows 10, Synaptics)

in Windows 10 Support
    Trackpad Issues (Windows 10, Synaptics): Hello all, Ive got some troubles with my new laptop which I cant seem to solve. For some reason I cant type and click at the same time, like when I use the WASD keys and use the trackpad clicker simultaneously in games. (NOTE, this is the case when browsing or whatever...