Windows 10: Issues with Arabic Language Pack

Discus and support Issues with Arabic Language Pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I downloaded the Arabic LP for Arabic class, just for occasional use, however immediately after downloading it, the entire computer decided that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryBrown8, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Issues with Arabic Language Pack

So, I downloaded the Arabic LP for Arabic class, just for occasional use, however immediately after downloading it, the entire computer decided that Arabic was the main language it wanted to use, even after switching to English. On boot up, my computer says it is in French, but has most of the text in Arabic, and when I switch the system to English, it remains using Arabic text (see screen shots). It has completely flipped my screen (so that the start button is on the right and not the left) and has renamed all of my system folders. I scanned through other similar questions but couldn't find anything similar to the problem I am having.

Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

TerryBrown8, Oct 29, 2019

2. Nokia 225 Arabic Language Pack

Thx for the reply on the issue of the language. Considering a new phone is an option, thx for the prices as well. However, for the time being, we need Dutch and Arabic. I tried all the steps above, but the problem is that the arabic language pack apparently
    isn't available. Any suggestions on that point?

Greetings and many thanks Issues with Arabic Language Pack :)

El_toro1987, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Arabic Language Pack will not install on windows 10

Arabic Language Pack will not install on windows 10. Anyone having this problem and any suggestions on how to install???

TONYSWAILEM, Oct 29, 2019
  4. viki2000 Win User

Issues with Arabic Language Pack

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Issues with Arabic Language Pack

1. Issues with Arabic Language Pack - Similar Threads - Issues Arabic Language

2. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  3. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  4. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  5. Arabic language problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  6. Arabic language problem

Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  7. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  8. Language pack

Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  9. Windows 10 language pack issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 language pack issue: [ATTACH] Hello, I accidentally installed wrong language pack but now it is messing up with all other language packs. Commands to change in between the language doesn't work now as well....
  10. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...