Windows 10: Issues with Arctic Bluetooth Headset and windows audio

Discus and support Issues with Arctic Bluetooth Headset and windows audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.So I've got the bluetooth headset problem.I am well aware of how to pair bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drsanpaz, May 4, 2021.

1. Drsanpaz Win User

Issues with Arctic Bluetooth Headset and windows audio

I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.So I've got the bluetooth headset problem.I am well aware of how to pair bluetooth devices to a computer.i am using a steelseries arctis 3 bluetooth headset.the problem is that the headset appears as two different devices in playback:Headphones Arctis 3 Bluetooth Stereo, two channels. this is how its supposed to beHeadset Arctis 3 Bluetooth hands free AG audio single channel. This hot mess of garbage is what i have to use if i want to use the microphone.I cant ever use the headphones one because i am always using my mic,

:)

Drsanpaz, May 4, 2021

2. Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue

Hi thincks,

You've mentioned that the audio issue started probably after installing the latest Windows 10 update.

Please take note that there are a few things we should consider after a Windows update has been installed.

That being said, I would like to know if you already have tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver for your PC. If not, I strongly recommend to update your drivers from your driver manufacturer's web site.

If updating the Bluetooth driver didn't do the trick, you may consider uninstalling the audio driver. Just open your Device Manager by right-clicking the
    Start or the Windows icon, choose Device Manager, right-click the audio driver, then select
    Uninstall. Reboot your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Have you also tried using a different Bluetooth headset to see if the same game audio issue will persist? How about using the same Bluetooth headset on a different PC? Did you get the same experience?

Since you also said that you've done some troubleshooting steps already, have you tried running the
    Audio troubleshooter? If not, here's how:

1. Select the Start or the Windows icon, then type
      Troubleshoot.
    2. Choose Troubleshoot from the list of the results.
    3. Click Playing Audio, then Run the troubleshooter.

To give you a bit of an idea, there are some apps that has their own volume controls. You might want to check if this kind of setting is found on the games you're playing.

Just respond to this message with your answers and I'll get back to you as swift as I can.

Michelle Her, May 5, 2021
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, May 5, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This issue may have occurred due to a driver issue or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headset?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    . Kindly check the section that says Bluetooth audio.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Issues with Arctic Bluetooth Headset and windows audio - Similar Threads - Issues Arctic Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  3. Windows 11 Sound Issues with Bluetooth Headsets and Game Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sound Issues with Bluetooth Headsets and Game Audio: Ever Since I have updated my computer to windows 11 the sound in my games has been so terrible. I have tried multiple Bluetooth headsets and it sounds as if I am listening through an old time radio. My mics stay open because I use discord to talk while playing. Please help...
  4. Windows 11 Sound Issues with Bluetooth Headsets and Game Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sound Issues with Bluetooth Headsets and Game Audio: Ever Since I have updated my computer to windows 11 the sound in my games has been so terrible. I have tried multiple Bluetooth headsets and it sounds as if I am listening through an old time radio. My mics stay open because I use discord to talk while playing. Please help...
  5. Audio Issue with Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issue with Headset: Hi all, I'm having a weird audio problem with Windows 10. When I use my headset to listen to anything (music, game audio, etc), sounds at certain pitches sound tinny or quiet. The best way I can describe it is like Windows is trying to output the sound in a 5 or 7 channel...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  7. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  8. Bluetooth headset, audio and microphone issues.

Bluetooth headset, audio and microphone issues.: Hi All, this seems to be a very unique issue that I am struggling to find an answer to, I will try to be as clear as possible and have laid out below some facts to hopefully avoid red herrings. I have a set of bluetooth headphones SONY WH-1000XM3 they are connected to my...
  9. Bluetooth headset issues

Bluetooth headset issues: I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was terrible. I went through some youtube fix tutorial videos and thanks to them I fixed the audio (I opened devices and printers,...
  10. Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue

Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue: I am having an issue currently where I connect my bluetooth headphones and all my audio then transfers to there, spotify, chrome, etc. all play through the headphones except for games. Any game I have played so far continues to play audio through the built in speakers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steelseries arctis 3 bluetooth issues pc windows