Windows 10: Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

Discus and support Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardKay2, May 8, 2019.

1. Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using microphone or M-Trak input.

Has anyone related this to the M-Trak itself?

It works fine in my old Win 7 and XP

***Modified Title from: I have 1809 and download Audicity last week. Whenever I record a second track using M-Trac input device, it is garbled with clicks and bops. Also significant lag I never had with Windows 7 or XP***

:)

RichardKay2, May 8, 2019

2. M-Audio M-Track Input not working after "Feature update to Win 10, ver 1803"

Hello,

My audio interface's input stopped working after this update. Output is still working. In Windows' Sound Dialog the device shows up as normal (Enabled, green checkmark,
    "This device is working properly" in device properties) but it doesn't pick up any sound. Mic, cables, and the device itself are fine (tested on other PC running Win 7). Some audio recording applications report the input to be "not working", however, if I
    switch to ASIO driver model everything works fine. It seems that other driver models are having problems. The trouble is, that some of the applications I use (for example for screen recording) can't make use of the ASIO driver model, so I cannot record audio!

I tried uninstalling the M-Audio specific drivers and use the generic plug'n'play ones - no success.

I reinstalled M-Audio drivers - no success.

Any chance for a solution?

AndreyAndronov, May 8, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 8, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

1. Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809. - Similar Threads - Issues audio recording

2. M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE: I am having the exact problem that M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer. - Microsoft Community this person is having, I don't know what to do. I've done everything both people have recommended, and nothing seems to work. I am currently using the HP STREAM laptop...
  3. M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    M-AUDIO M-TRACK SOLO IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS A DEVICE: I am having the exact problem that M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer. - Microsoft Community this person is having, I don't know what to do. I've done everything both people have recommended, and nothing seems to work. I am currently using the HP STREAM laptop...
  4. Window 10 Recording audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 Recording audio issue: So i have had my Asus TUF Laptop for awhile now, decided to use my headphone mic instead of the built-in one my laptop has and for some reason whenever i shout or speak loudly my microphone volume just automatically decrease on it's ownfrom 100-60, i've tried unticking "allow...
  5. Window 10 Recording audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Recording audio issue: So i have had my Asus TUF Laptop for awhile now, decided to use my headphone mic instead of the built-in one my laptop has and for some reason whenever i shout or speak loudly my microphone volume just automatically decrease on it's ownfrom 100-60, i've tried unticking "allow...
  6. Window 10 Recording audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. M-Audio M-Track Sound Card Input Un-recognized

M-Audio M-Track Sound Card Input Un-recognized: Hello,My M-Audio 2x2 Sound Card Drivers are installed & Functioning in my Music Softwares no problem with that.My issue is that the Card is showing in my PC Sound Output Devices like shown in the picture belowBut the M-Audio 2x2 Device is not showing in the Sound Input Device...
  8. M Track 2×2 audio interface

M Track 2×2 audio interface: Anytime I'm working with my m track 2 x 2, it will just stop working and there's nothing I can do about it unless I unplug the power cable and plug it back again. Please help me solve this because it's killing me as slowing down my work....
  9. Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with audio recording using M-Track input device, Windows 10 1809.: I can record multiple tracks within audacity such as several rhythm track without problems. The problem is in the windows recording end using microphone or M-Trak input. Has anyone related this to the M-Trak itself? It works fine in my old Win 7 and XP ***Modified...
  10. M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.: My M-Audio M-Track 2x2 audio interface worked perfectly fine and I never had any problems with it. Today suddenly out of nowhere while I was gone from my room for one hour with my computer still on something must've happened on it's own and now it's not being recognized at...