Windows 10: Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X

Discus and support Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having issues with my computer and it all started when my audio service for some reason randomly one day when I signed on displayed a Red X and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mike2100, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Mike2100 Win User

Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X

I'm having issues with my computer and it all started when my audio service for some reason randomly one day when I signed on displayed a Red X and still is on my pc to this day for about maybe close to a few days to a week now. I've watched almost every kind of tutorial and video and looked this up so much and tried everything I could to resolve my sound issue but nothing will work nothing has remotely been possible and I've tried reenabling it to even disabling it and uninstalling to reinstalling it from the device manager to even so far as messing with command prompts and shortly after the sound messed up a few days later or so then my network/wifi started going nuts and now it wants to say I have no internet connection but yet clearly my internet still works and it wont let me update the computer nor will it let me update drivers. Same thing with the sound tried unenabling and reenabling to uninstalling and reinstalling, messing with command prompts, trying to even do a computer reset and even a computer restore I've watched and looked up so much info that i'm getting a headache from all this. Nothing works at all and i know the audio speakers of mine have to work cause ive tried unplugging and plugging those back in and it makes a sort of electric sound when you know the sound is trying to come out of the device but yet no music or anything will come out of my speakers. I'm pretty sure my sound card isnt broken or messed up and i know this isnt a virus or malware because I did a full scan twice and both times of scanning 829k worth of file no errors or virus or malware. Something is definetly not right with this and me being not too good with computers and used to doing youtube on the side I can't enjoy any of these things right now. Please help me ASAP I'm literally begging at this point to know what could be going wrong with my computer or its drivers and files that my sound or network connections dont want to work. Please help and thank you for hearing me out.

:)

Mike2100, Oct 10, 2018

2. Audio service not running. Audio is working indication on the taskbar with a red X?

What are your service not running. Indicated on app with a red X how do I remove the red X off the sound indication bar?

NORBERTMANCUSO, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 10, 2018
  4. Fred22 Win User

Red x on network icon

This is Vista question, but I usually get better results here. The network icon on my wife's desktop has a red X on it. I right clicked and it ran some kind of diagnostics and supposedly sent a message to MS, who I'll never hear from, I'm sure. My desktop is fine...no red x on my network icon and I'm able to play music files from my desktop on my Samsung smart TV. Do I need to concern myself with this red x?

Fred22, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X - Similar Threads - Issues Audio Service

2. red x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red x: Why do i get a red x when i am trying to burn a cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/c67ee4e9-270c-4cbe-bf37-43d6726c79d3
  3. red x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red x: Why do i get a red x when i am trying to burn a cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/c67ee4e9-270c-4cbe-bf37-43d6726c79d3
  4. Red x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red x: I have a red x on applications on my desktop how dp I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/e34d33a4-3abb-436f-b62c-3428c362e2d8
  5. Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon: Greetings,Up until yesterday, my PC hadn't had any issues with audio whatsoever. Everything was working fine, and I was receiving audio output from my PC's front panel through my headphones. Today, I wake up and there's a red 'X' next to the volume icon in the taskbar, and...
  6. Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon: Greetings,Up until yesterday, my PC hadn't had any issues with audio whatsoever. Everything was working fine, and I was receiving audio output from my PC's front panel through my headphones. Today, I wake up and there's a red 'X' next to the volume icon in the taskbar, and...
  7. Audio Issues Red 'X' next to audio icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Red X's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red X's: This Morning I have red X's on all of my files in my OneDrive folder. OneDrive says it's up to date. So what's with the red X's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-xs/75c19e15-6651-4038-b3ca-b4bc0ae046cd"
  9. red x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red x: I have a red x though my live messenger how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/ccfafb8d-1b43-4260-be00-12bfa5b1aad7
  10. RED X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RED X: Just got a new computer and there is a red x next to desktop, pictures ...how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/76bfe88e-f667-4d00-b796-7fa0fb112fdd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 audio and wifi service not running

2. issues with kb4462919