Windows 10: Issues with bluetooth and cumulative updates

Discus and support Issues with bluetooth and cumulative updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having issues with Bluetooth and cumulative updates since July. I mention both because I believe this is related but this is only my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJ UK, Sep 8, 2018.

1. JJ UK Win User

Issues with bluetooth and cumulative updates

Hello,

I've been having issues with Bluetooth and cumulative updates since July. I mention both because I believe this is related but this is only my opinion. I'm running Windows 10 Home. My desktop is an HP Pavilion 500-319na.

1) Bluetooth: basically some of my devices work and since July some don't. I've got several audio speakers and one of them just won't work (and also a mouse). It shows in the list of devices as paired but when I want to connect it just says "It didn't work". In the device manager, it appears in Other peripherals and strangely I can't uninstall. Also, it did blue screen a couple of times when trying to pair for example (bthport.sys IRQ something).

2) Updates: basically since July the cumulative updates won't work. It installs then restarts and say that something didn't work and revert back. Error code 0x80070002. Showing now for both the July and August updates.

I'm running out of ideas of what I can do (tried latest driver updates etc). Your help much appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

JJ.

:)

JJ UK, Sep 8, 2018

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Issues with bluetooth and cumulative updates - Similar Threads - Issues bluetooth cumulative

2. Issue Installing Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Installing Cumulative Updates: So, im having issue while updating to the update "2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375". When im trying to update it from the Windows Update tab in settings either it will not download the update or it is unable to install the...
  3. Issue Installing Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Installing Cumulative Updates: So, im having issue while updating to the update "2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375". When im trying to update it from the Windows Update tab in settings either it will not download the update or it is unable to install the...
  4. Cumulative update issue for windows 10

Cumulative update issue for windows 10: The first Anti virus update has successfully been downloaded and installed and i am still stuck with with the cumulative update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cumulative-update-issue-for-windows-10/99085c0b-fe2f-4e10-908f-c6827cab7aeb
  5. February cumulative KB5010342 Jabra Bluetooth BSOD issue

February cumulative KB5010342 Jabra Bluetooth BSOD issue: Hello, We have installed the KB5010342 on multiple computers on our company, many of them had an issue installing the update with error cod: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800f0845: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10...
  6. February cumulative KB5010342 Jabra Bluetooth BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    February cumulative KB5010342 Jabra Bluetooth BSOD issue: Hello, We have installed the KB5010342 on multiple computers on our company, many of them had an issue installing the update with error cod: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800f0845: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10...
  7. February cumulative KB5010342 Jabra Bluetooth BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft cumulative updates issue KB4592440

Microsoft cumulative updates issue KB4592440: Hello,I decided to check what build is my windows 10. I ran “winver” command and found that I have version 1809 OS Build 17763.1579. My windows update service showed that everything is up-to-date. Then I found this page:...
  9. Cumulative update issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cumulative update issue: Hello! As usual I checked for updates.. it showed a list to download and install.. After downloading, windows failed to install cumulative update for windows version 1909.. I tried to solve by using 'Have a question' option.. I tried every steps which were mentioned in 'Get...
  10. October cumulative update installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October cumulative update installation issue: 2018-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x86-based Systems (KB4464330) -Error 0x8e5e0147 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-cumulative-update-installation-issue/277fa02c-442b-479f-9d58-bd9812b5ed10