Windows 10: Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

Discus and support Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and both of them are set up with the drivers and associated software. They work normally without problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stuart Wakefield, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and both of them are set up with the drivers and associated software. They work normally without problem when connected using Windows 10 Pro build 19043.1052. However, on startup it appears only one and not the other will connect. Depending on which connects first I'll either end up with mouse control but without any keyboard input or keyboard control without any mouse input. Once I'm logged in sometimes this involves plugging in a wired keyboard, the other device will sometimes connect shortly after. Occasionally I'll have to go into the Blueto

:)

Stuart Wakefield, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jun 17, 2021
  3. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

1. Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup - Similar Threads - Issues Bluetooth keyboard

2. Keyboard and mouse not working on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working on startup: I'm not sure why this started happening out of nowhere. I uninstalled Steam and a snipping tool I didn't need and restarted to finish the uninstalls, now my keyboard and mouse don't work so I can't enter my password to use any of the solutions I found online and I can't boot...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working on startup: I'm not sure why this started happening out of nowhere. I uninstalled Steam and a snipping tool I didn't need and restarted to finish the uninstalls, now my keyboard and mouse don't work so I can't enter my password to use any of the solutions I found online and I can't boot...
  4. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working last night after I had to restart my PC because Discord froze. When I booted up my PC again, my keyboard and mouse would light up for a few seconds and then turn off, and I couldn't use them to log in.I've tried:Unplugging my...
  5. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working last night after I had to restart my PC because Discord froze. When I booted up my PC again, my keyboard and mouse would light up for a few seconds and then turn off, and I couldn't use them to log in.I've tried:Unplugging my...
  6. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup?

7. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing: So I have googled this in different ways and none of the issues are like the ones I am having.Basically my MX keys and logitech G604 freeze while I am doing any activity I think its random timing but I have not timed it. I have the HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w, and this...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse Not Working On Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and Mouse Not Working On Startup: Hi, I was just wondering if anybody is able to help me with this problem. I have a Acer Windows 10 desktop and my welcome screen is stuck with the time and date displayed, but that's it. Also, my keyboard and mouse isn't working I've tried different mouse and keyboard, but it...
  9. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues: Hi guys, recently purchased Microsoft Precision Mouse & Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/microsoft-precision-mouse/8r2x2zwv803p?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  10. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BLUETOOTH mouse and keyboard not responding on startup