Windows 10: Issues with booting Windows 10 through USB.

Discus and support Issues with booting Windows 10 through USB. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently came into possession of a Dell DV051I don't know if that's helpful. It is an older model and ran Windows XP. I used the media creation tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Soren_IR, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Soren_IR Win User

Issues with booting Windows 10 through USB.

I recently came into possession of a Dell DV051I don't know if that's helpful. It is an older model and ran Windows XP. I used the media creation tool to download Windows 10 onto an 8-gig USB drive and used Rufus to burn it onto the drive. The drive works on other devices but when plugged into this PC, it boots to an all-black screen with a white blinking cursor. After a good 30-ish seconds of waiting, it goes to the Windows 10 boot logo, like it's going to start but then shuts off instantly and then restarts. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

:)

Soren_IR, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Issues with booting Windows 10 through USB.

1. Issues with booting Windows 10 through USB. - Similar Threads - Issues booting through

2. I can’t boot through USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t boot through USB.: So basically my computer won’t boot which I might be thinking is due to over filling my c: drive with stuff so after my computer auto upgraded to windows 11 I tried to reinstall windows 10 on it due to some minor issues with windows 11 and now it became too full halfway...
  3. I can’t boot through USB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t boot through USB.: So basically my computer won’t boot which I might be thinking is due to over filling my c: drive with stuff so after my computer auto upgraded to windows 11 I tried to reinstall windows 10 on it due to some minor issues with windows 11 and now it became too full halfway...
  4. I can’t boot through USB.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to boot through USB and cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot through USB and cd: This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.Arlight I was messing with some patents and now when I tryed to restart my computer it wouldn't boot and it gave me this error:Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 build 083 copyright c 1997-2000 Intel Corporation This Product is...
  6. Unable to boot through USB and cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to boot through USB and cd: This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.Arlight I was messing with some patents and now when I tryed to restart my computer it wouldn't boot and it gave me this error:Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 build 083 copyright c 1997-2000 Intel Corporation This Product is...
  7. Trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC through a USB but when I boot through the USB, all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC through a USB but when I boot through the USB, all...: My PC had a BSOD so I used the Windows media creation tool and downloaded the files to my USB. I thought the problem was that I was downloading the files on a Mac and copying the contents over to my USB, but after finding an old USB that had all the files I had used to...
  8. Issues with the installation of Windows 10 through USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with the installation of Windows 10 through USB: I have a Lenovo PC Where I want to install Windows 10 I have downloaded an ISO using media creation tool and make portable to a 32 GB pendrive by Rufus. But when i tried to install it then i got an error "The operating system couldnot be loaded because a critical driver is...
  9. Windows 10 usb boot issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 usb boot issue: I have a windows 10 version 1803 installed pc. It works and boots fine but now I want to install verison 19H1 from a usb using iso file that I downloaded from microsoft.com . I made the usb bootable by rufus, unetbootin but booting never proceeds on showing the message...
  10. Usb boot issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb boot issue: Succeeded in getting Win 10 to boot to my usb hard drives after weeks of banging my head against the wall but now it does work. Have now hit another issue with booting to usb. The weekend, I installed a game for one of my Grandsons, Special Ops The Line. Game worked great and...