Windows 10: Issues with Brand-New Computer

Discus and support Issues with Brand-New Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dsw78, Sep 21, 2019.

1. dsw78 Win User

Issues with Brand-New Computer

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft, with Optifine but no other mods and a small Minecraft server, and Final Fantasy XIV), both completely freeze my video and audio output at random between three minutes and three hours of in-game time. The V/A freeze lasts for around half an hour before the computer BSODs and lets me sign back in, at which point (the one time it’s happened), it threw me a DPC Watchdog Violation error. Besides that, the only other issues in Event Viewer pertain to certain CLSIDs and APPIDs – DCOM 10016 warnings – that I’ve tried to modify both in the registry and using scripts, to no avail.

While I am playing the games, I have other apps (notably Firefox, Chrome, and Discord) running but have little tabs open and Hardware Acceleration disabled. I’ve looked at my Performance in Task Manager while I am playing the games (though that may be inaccurate) and the only thing “abnormal” is high GPU usage and occasional drive spikes (which makes no sense, given that only about half of the RAM is being used at any given point.) I’ve ran a memcheck and come up with no errors, as well as SFC.

For peripherals, I use two Samsung monitors – one C27591FDNXZ1 1080p 60hz screen and one LC27JG50QQNZA 1440p 144hz screen (that I use as my primary monitor) connected with DisplayPort cables. I use a Razer BlackWidow Chroma keyboard, a Logitech G502, and a pair of Astro A50s as well as a WD 2TB external hard drive and a WD 4TB external hard drive, neither of which show any issues.

The computer runs Win10 Pro 1903 (completely up-to-date) and NVIDIA 436.30 display drivers.

Any help would be appreciated – I’ve already had to return one build of this (for the same issues) but they persisted to the new one as well.

:)

dsw78, Sep 21, 2019

2. brand new yoga 900 sound won't unmute

Hi Ginafeletar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Is it OEM copy of Windows 10?
    I suggest you to download and install the latest audio drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

As you are mentioning it is a brand new computer, I suggest you to check with the computer manufacturer customer support and check if it helps.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Recently got a stop error on my brand new computer

Hi Kevin,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you check first if your computer is up to date. You may follow these steps on how to check for updates:

• In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update.
    • Select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Issues with Brand-New Computer - Similar Threads - Issues Brand Computer

2. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  3. Bought a brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  4. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Brand new computer latency issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new computer latency issues: extreme DCP latency with new computer GP66 Leopard 3070 8gb, i9 11th gen 8 coreACPI.sysNvidia nkvmm...wdf01000.sysntso krnlAlready tried: new drivers, latest bios, disabled bios features, updated windows, set everything to max performance and turned off power saving options,...
  6. Brand new computer crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  7. Brand new computer crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing: ALLEGIANCE CALLISTO Desktop Computer Gaming PC · Processor: E5-1620 i7-3820 @ 4.2GHz · Graphics: RX 570 4GB - VR Ready · Memory: 32GB RAM · SSD: 480GB · Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Just got this computer...
  8. issue with brand new keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue with brand new keyboard: Sculpt Keyboard only works for a few seconds and then dies. Mouse never stops working. Batteries are new (keyboard is new) tried: rebooting. windows updates. installed MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_11.1 nothing uninstalled MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_11.1...
  9. Brand new computers with network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brand new computers with network issues: I don't know why they got rid of homegroup in windows 10. It made things so much easier. Anyway I just got 2 brand new Dell XPS desktops and a Dell G3 15 laptop. They are all connected wirelessly. I have them all set to private network as this is a trusted home network....
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powerspec g433 gaming desktop issues