Windows 10: Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name"

Discus and support Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Roboserg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwgzuu/issues_with_buying_xbox_game_pass_for_pc_beta/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Roboserg, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name"

/u/Roboserg, Nov 14, 2019
  2. cihanaksu Win User

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

https://i.hizliresim.com/00AEMY.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/Lv0bmZ.png

cihanaksu, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription.

I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else.

Now when it comes time to renew the subscription the gift card will not be accepted, I tried repeatedly before I found that I could use my Microsoft balance to pay for Game Pass, so I used the very same gift
    card that Game Pass wouldn't accept to add $15.00 to my account balance.

While I am in my "Services & Subscription" tab on my Microsoft account, under "Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)" I click on "Pay Now" and it takes me to the page where I can make payments, I select "Add a new way
    to pay" and every single time, for the past week, all I get is this...

"Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

CV: H8CPkB/vi0yDGnfV.9.22.11"

I would like to keep using game pass, but this is getting to be too much of a hassle.

SuffocatingLite, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name"

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name"

1. Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name" - Similar Threads - Issues buying xbox

2. Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta): Hey guys, I just got the subscription for the Xbox game pass for PC (Beta) where I was able to start off the month with just paying $1. Now with this subscription are there certain games I can download with this pass because I can download games so far is Outer Worlds, but...
  3. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)): Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when clicked. Other...
  4. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] “Are you feeling anything that could be construed as explosive cell death? No? Wonderful! Let’s get started.” – Dr. Phineas Wells from The Outer Worlds We think this quote from The Outer Worlds is applicable in most situations. No explosive cell death? Awesome!...
  5. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] I don’t know if you remembered that we have more games coming out in September, but maybe you knew, since we always have more games coming for our PC gamers. It’s true and just because it’s late in the month, doesn’t mean that we’ll hold out on giving you more...
  6. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  10. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass error with senders name