Windows 10: Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809

Discus and support Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgraded my system recently to 1809, after the update I noticed that if I was using Chrome or FireFox and I minimized it to the taskbar then clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kirk Groome, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809

I upgraded my system recently to 1809, after the update I noticed that if I was using Chrome or FireFox and I minimized it to the taskbar then clicked on it to maximize it again it causes the broswer window to crash. Has anyone else had this issue, if so is there any resolve for it?

:)

kirk Groome, Dec 4, 2018

2. won't minimize or maximize like it use to work?

I have a new laptop and now chrome and firefox won't minimize or maximize like it use to work?

MikeDDewalt, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Cerawy Win User
    Some issues with minimizing and maximizing games

Im trying the focus assist option right now, i will get back with the results.

Alright, so turning focus assist off seems to have reduced the time it takes for my games to minimize and maximize, but i still get the annoying messagebox in the top left corner of the screen. I would also like if all my games would minimize and maximize instantly, but its a step in the right direction.

Also, my games are running in exclusive fullscreen mode.

Cerawy, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809

Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10

On Chrome nothing happens. Media loads but doesn't play.
    On Firefox it says Flash has crashed. I tried to disable the protected mode as Firefox Support suggests.

My Windows 10 is quite buggy.

marcosbacon, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809

1. Issues with Chrome and FireFox crashing if Minimized then Maximized Windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - Issues Chrome FireFox

2. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  3. minimize/maximize disappear

minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  4. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  5. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126
  6. Chrome Minimize/Maximize/Close don't work with touch

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Minimize/Maximize/Close don't work with touch: Hello! We have an odd problem and I can't find any reference to anyone who has had this or a setting that might cause it. My daughter's HP Envy X360 has a touch screen that works beautifully... EXCEPT it will not work with the minimize/maximize/close buttons on Chrome....
  7. Chrome Minimize/Maximize/Close don't work with touch

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome Minimize/Maximize/Close don't work with touch: Hello! We have an odd problem and I can't find any reference to anyone who has had this or a setting that might cause it. My daughter's HP Envy X360 has a touch screen that works beautifully... EXCEPT it will not work with the minimize/maximize/close buttons on Chrome....
  8. Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with minimizing and maximizing games: So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left corner on my desktop for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then the game finally opens. They used to load...
  9. Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Flash crashing in Firefox and Chrome /Windows 10: On Chrome nothing happens. Media loads but doesn't play. On Firefox it says Flash has crashed. I tried to disable the protected mode as Firefox Support suggests. My Windows 10 is quite buggy. 34093
  10. Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 slow minimizing/maximizing issue & search issue.: Hello! I upgraded to Windows 10 today. I have two issues. 1. I play a game called "Starcraft II" and I have a problem with the game minimizing and maximizing sometimes very slowly, every 5th attempt or so. During this time it takes up to 40 seconds for the game to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox and chrome crashing windows 10 1809

2. windows 10 firefox crash open window ntdll

3. windows 1809 firefox issues

4. windows 10 chrome and firefox crash,
  5. chrome or canary crashes on maximize from minimized,
  6. firefox and chrome crashing on open,
  7. windows 1809 chrome crashing on open,
  8. windows 10 1809 crash firefox,
  9. minimizing firefox crash windows,
  10. firefox crash after windows 10 1809 update,
  11. firefox crash after windows 1809,