Windows 10: issues with clipping videos on fortnite

Discus and support issues with clipping videos on fortnite in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; this only happens on fortnite, all other games are fine when im clipping on them basically after clipping a video with the windows 10/xbox gamebar i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsSynnoX, Jan 4, 2020.

1. issues with clipping videos on fortnite

this only happens on fortnite, all other games are fine when im clipping on them

basically after clipping a video with the windows 10/xbox gamebar i go check it out and the video is frozen but the audio is still working..

i really dont know what to do as it is my first time having this problem and it only happens in 1 game...

below theres an example of what happens, i have my clip duration set to 3 minutes and this is how it looks for the entire video

i dont even play fortnite that much but when i do and do something im proud of id like to be able to save it for sharing and saving to rewatch it issues with clipping videos on fortnite :(

https://reddit.com/link/ejv0qq/video/2se1vpnamq841/player

submitted by /u/ItsSynnoX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItsSynnoX, Jan 4, 2020

2. Fortnite: recording the video is frozen

I changed the resolution in Fortnite to 1440x1080 and tried to use the
    game bars "clipping" system. After that the game stopped recording the video. It still can record the audio but video is frozen. What is the fix?

RandyCleveland1, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Motim Win User
    List \ Index video clips

Hello Bree,
    Thanks for the answer.
    First I opened the address in your answer, updated Chrome, then checked those video clips separatly in a player - all are ok.
    Then I tried to call the videos from the index list opened in Chrome, some still refused to play.
    Opened the index list in Edge - all of them played. Then opened the index list with the original internet explorer - got an error message for each video - file is corrupt.
    Cunclusion - I will open the index lists in Edge, but to make the indexes best is with Chrome.
    Thanks again.

Motim, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Motim Win User

issues with clipping videos on fortnite

List \ Index video clips

Hello,
    Trying to make an index list of my video clips in a folder, I copied the path of the folder in Explorer,
    then pasted the folder path in the address bar of Chrome browser and presssd Enter,
    got an html page, saved it as html file.
    When I clicked on the file, it opened in 'Edge' browser, clicked on any link and the clip started playing.
    But when I opened this index file in 'Chrome' browser, some clips started playing for a moment and froze, some played well.
    In a large index, where there were large videos (file size), only sound was played' no video, in 'Edge' they played well, even the large files.
    Any reason where is a problem.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

issues with clipping videos on fortnite

1. issues with clipping videos on fortnite - Similar Threads - issues clipping videos

2. permission to trim video clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    permission to trim video clip: I uploaded a .mp4 file to my Windows 11 computer and I can play it by opening it in either Video or Photos but I would have to use Photos to edit trim it, but when I try it says I can't edit the file, and it also says I don't have permission to edit the file. Is there any...
  3. permission to trim video clip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    permission to trim video clip: I uploaded a .mp4 file to my Windows 11 computer and I can play it by opening it in either Video or Photos but I would have to use Photos to edit trim it, but when I try it says I can't edit the file, and it also says I don't have permission to edit the file. Is there any...
  4. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  5. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  6. FORTNITE issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORTNITE issue: whenever I play games or something, I turn on performance mode on, and Idk if I should also have DX 12 d3d12 true or false while on performance mode in fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-issue/f228eca0-feee-4910-8d50-d78d7be7b311
  7. Recovering a video clip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovering a video clip: When I am recording using Microsoft DVR my computer lost power due to a power cut and I turned it on again, but the recorded video clip cannot be played. Is there a way to recover this clip or play it? This video is very important to me...
  8. color on news clips and videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    color on news clips and videos: when watching a news clip or video the colors seem to be fading out people appear grayish and colors are off how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-news-clips-and-videos/a758f808-e447-48d1-8deb-c629d4edf930
  9. Fortnite issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite issues: Hello, I have a problem with the game Fortnite. When i put my fps to unlimited it starts to lag my discord chat. When i speak other peoples voices are all choppy and laggy and have a delay in the speaking. And i also get input lag as in my keyboard has delay. When i press W...
  10. Video Clip Distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Clip Distortion: Sudden problem on my Lenovo laptop running Widows 10. For no apparent reason downloaded video clips, and some You Tube clips are unwatchable. It appears as though a small part of the original picture is magnified to fill the entire screen. Help, please!...