Windows 10: Issues with Company Portal app launching

Discus and support Issues with Company Portal app launching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I am running Windows 10 enterprise. We are using Intune and I am trying to launch Company Portal, but I'm getting the below error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Greg Martin gmartin, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Issues with Company Portal app launching

Good morning,

I am running Windows 10 enterprise. We are using Intune and I am trying to launch Company Portal, but I'm getting the below error message,

Faulting application name: CompanyPortal.exe, version: 10.4.863.2, time stamp: 0x5f11a190

Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.997, time stamp: 0xe85f9394

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x00000000003c05d3

Faulting process id: 0x301c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6762b81085387

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.CompanyPortal_10.4.8631.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CompanyPortal.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

Report Id: 7cbb6fe8-07fb-446a-a6b4-53e6e02565e6

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.CompanyPortal_10.4.8631.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Company Portal launches, then immediately closes. I did follow some other articles to try and troubleshoot by reinstalling Windows Store, reinstalling the app, re-registering apps.

I am able to get other apps to launch that I have deployed through Intune. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Greg

:)

Greg Martin gmartin, Aug 19, 2020

2. Company Portal Issue

I have an account Microsoft
    But I can't login it on my Android mobile (Nokia X6) . I had install "Company Portal" app but can't confirm this Android device
    Please help me!
    Thanks and Best Regard!
    Hieu(Mr.)

HieuLe Minh, Aug 19, 2020
  3. I'm missing Company Apps on my phone under Settings. Where do I get it from?

Instructions were missing steps. You have to launch the Company Portal from your Apps after setting up your Workplace Account for MSFT. Once you launch the Company Portal, you are taken to the Apps where I was able to download the Event Experience application
    I needed. I never did get the Company Apps to show up in Settings, instead, is an app as 'Company Portal'.

EileenO'Reilly-Miller, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Mark-EPR Win User

Issues with Company Portal app launching

Company Portal for Android refuses to sign in

For anyone else who comes across this issue I stumbled upon the answer:

It was necessary for me to select sign in from another device on the portal app, to then re-register my mobile via the work PC using a given code, this then allowed the Company Portal App to register afresh and hey presto my work email started working again.

Mark-EPR, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Company Portal app launching

1. Issues with Company Portal app launching - Similar Threads - Issues Company Portal

2. Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enroll pixel 8 to company portal: Hello,I can't enroll my google Pixel 8 with Company Portal Intune as i Have the following error message : your device doesn't meet the company requirementsI tried to uninstall, allow all authorizations i still get the same warning...
  3. Company portal shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  4. Company portal shows error message

Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  5. Company Portal Sync Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Company Portal Sync Failed: I am trying to install something through Company Portal, but each time the download is pending for days. The status changes from "Download pending..." to then also include "Your device is syncing and will begin downloading your app shortly". I navigated to the settings and...
  6. Company Portal Sync Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company Portal Sync Failed: I am trying to install something through Company Portal, but each time the download is pending for days. The status changes from "Download pending..." to then also include "Your device is syncing and will begin downloading your app shortly". I navigated to the settings and...
  7. Company Portal Sync Failed

8. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  9. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  10. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade