Windows 10: Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10

Discus and support Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i am connecting a USB modem of Vodafone 3.5 g connections in windows 10. it is connecting a dial up connections. but not showing an internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jayukoli, Feb 17, 2019.

1. jayukoli Win User

Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10

when i am connecting a USB modem of Vodafone 3.5 g connections in windows 10. it is connecting a dial up connections. but not showing an internet connected and also not excessing my internet edge and also not connecting to Microsoft store and Xbox live. so what shall i do.

***Modified Title from: about windows 7 dial up connnections.***

:)

jayukoli, Feb 17, 2019

2. Dial modem (Nokia 208) is not working in Windows 10

i am facing a problem in windows 10, i am using internet through Dial up connection, Nokia 208 by making it modem.

I have been using the same for months on windows 7, 8 and 8.1. and there was no problem modem connection was perfectly working but when i install windows 10 then this is not working.

The step are:

1. Set Nokia 208 on Modem connectivity mode.

2. Install Nokia connectivity driver on PC.

3. Internet options>>Connections>>Add>>Dial up>>Nokia USB Modem>>ISP information>>connect.

Above mention steps i have followed for a lot of time and this was perfectly working BUT IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING..

i have tried my best by reinstalling drivers, Nokia connectivity driver, unplug-plug device, restarting PC...but nothing helps.

same dial up connection i am using on other windows but problem is in windows 10 only.

Can anyone please help me in this?

Sorry for my language

MISBAHUL HAQUE, Feb 17, 2019
  3. dial up modem for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if you can connect to the network.

Method 1: Run hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2:

Try running the Network troubleshooter to see if it can diagnose and fix the problem.

•Make sure you're dialing the correct number, including any required access numbers (such as 9), and that the number isn't busy.

•Make sure the phone jack is working. To test this, plug in a phone to see if there is a dial tone.

•Make sure the phone cable is plugged into the "line" jack on your modem, not the "telephone" jack.

•Make sure the phone cable isn't defective by plugging a phone into the "telephone" jack on your modem. If there's a dial tone, the phone cable is working.

•If you have call waiting, try turning it off, and then try connecting again.

•Your ISP might have disconnected you if you weren't interacting with the website for a while. Try connecting again.

•If someone picked up the phone while you were online, you might have been automatically disconnected. Try connecting again.

•Most dial-up modems work only with analog phone lines. Verify that you have analog phone lines installed, or, if you have digital phone lines installed, verify that your PC has a digital modem.

•Make sure your modem is working properly. For more info, check the info that came with your modem or go to the manufacturer's website.

•Contact your telephone company to verify the quality of your phone line.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10

Dial-Up cable and Broadband

Quite wrong, PPPoE is very common for internet connections, it is a dial up line. Most modems handle the dialing up themselves though, USB modems mostly do not.

VPN is a dial up connection over an existing IP line as well.

DanTheBanjoman, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10

1. Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues Dial connection

2. Windows 10 Dial-up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dial-up issues: Hi, I have up a dial-up connection from my Windows 10 PC to my modem with a Cinterion PLS63W module configured as a Standard 19200 modem with a baud rate of 115200. Once the dial-up completes and I get registered on the network, a lot of network activity takes place and hogs...
  3. Windows 10 Dial-up issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dial-up issues: Hi, I have up a dial-up connection from my Windows 10 PC to my modem with a Cinterion PLS63W module configured as a Standard 19200 modem with a baud rate of 115200. Once the dial-up completes and I get registered on the network, a lot of network activity takes place and hogs...
  4. Windows 10 Dial-up issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 dial-up connection

Windows 10 dial-up connection: My parents, ages 81 and 77, purchased a new computer. The default web browser is Microsoft Edge. On their previous computer, which had Windows XP installed, they had a fairly simple process to connect to the internet. Open Internet Explorer Select "dial" when prompt appears...
  6. Dial-Up connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dial-Up connection issue: Hi guys, I m using a dial-up connection via Mobile SIM card in USB Modem. After update internet got connected, Microsoft store and Xbox is working fine. I can able to browse as well, but some store apps are not working. Like i downloaded Asphalt 8 through Microsoft store....
  7. Dial up modems on Windows 10 cannot be soft modems.

Dial up modems on Windows 10 cannot be soft modems.: Some programming in Windows 10 (ver. 1809) appears to have changed from Windows 7 to prohibit soft modems from accessing resources to operate. I have a 10 year old Lenovo core duo 2GB memory with a 80 gig HD that operated perfectly well on Windows 7 for years to allow...
  8. Trying to connect using Vodafone USB modem and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to connect using Vodafone USB modem and Windows 10: I use a Vodafone USB modem and laptop running windows 10. It establishes a dial up connection to access internet, but it isn’t showing the internet connection and it doesn’t have access to Edge, Microsoft store and Xbox live....
  9. Dial Up Modem Won't Work On Windows 10

Dial Up Modem Won't Work On Windows 10: I have just updated to Windows 10 on 3 computers, and have 3 Zoom USB Modems (#3095). I cannot send or receive any data via dialup on these modems. I have an 8-year-old machine that is still running Windows 7, and the modems work fine on that one. I called Zoom Tech...
  10. PPPOE Dial Up connection issue

PPPOE Dial Up connection issue: PPPOE or any dial up connection showing I'm not connected to internet and no Microsoft app is connecting to internet. Can't even sign in to my acc. But Edge works fine and I can browse internet. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modem dialup vodafone

2. dial up network settings for vodafone on windows 10

3. broadband pppoe connection vodafone modem E3372h-607 dail up phone number

4. dial-up connection vodafone windows 10