Windows 10: Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540

Discus and support Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone! My problem is the following: the mentioned gamepad doesn't properly work in games when it has be set to x-input: on Elder Scrolls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PedroRocha1979, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540

Hello everyone!

My problem is the following: the mentioned gamepad doesn't properly work in games when it has be set to x-input: on Elder Scrolls Online, a game that requires the X-input to be turned on, the direction right keeps being triggered without me pushing any button to apply that action and on GTAV I can't drive since everytime I hit R2 button the car turns to the left side as if I used the direction button...

Before contacting the manufactuer I’ve tried to calibrate the gamepad without any improvement, right direction keeps being triggered. I’ve also set the gamepad to its default settings but the issue persists. Neither of attempts to solve the issue worked.

I even tried to check if there were any new drivers I could install to try to get rid of the issues it currently has but I couldn’t find any drivers in the manufactuer's official page.

Sadly after several attempts of doing anything I can do, including re-installing the gamepad several times, the issues persists in both games.

Can anyone help me understanding what is happening? Fyi, my OS is the Windows 10 64bits and it has the latest updates installed.

:)

PedroRocha1979, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Pinkgm Win User

Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540

1. Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540 - Similar Threads - Issues gamepad thrust

2. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with gamepad drivers: Hi! I bought a Genesis PV65 gamepad a few months ago and it was working well. It has 2 operative modes: d-input and x-input, and most games only register this gamepad if it's in x-input mode.However, today I discovered that one of the drivers needed for the gamepad to fully...
  3. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with gamepad drivers: Hi! I bought a Genesis PV65 gamepad a few months ago and it was working well. It has 2 operative modes: d-input and x-input, and most games only register this gamepad if it's in x-input mode.However, today I discovered that one of the drivers needed for the gamepad to fully...
  4. Issues with gamepad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. gamepad issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepad issues: okay, so i got a new computer recently, and my nintendo switch pro controller has been acting weird, it turns off when a program that uses controllers is not on. it turns on when steam is on, citra, dolphin, duckstation, pcsx2 and several others are on, but it wont stay on, i...
  6. gamepad issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gamepad issues: okay, so i got a new computer recently, and my nintendo switch pro controller has been acting weird, it turns off when a program that uses controllers is not on. it turns on when steam is on, citra, dolphin, duckstation, pcsx2 and several others are on, but it wont stay on, i...
  7. gamepad issues

8. Windows gamepad issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows gamepad issues: Good morning! I am having problems with using my gamepad to play games on windows. When I try to play the game controller causes a severe lag that prevents me from playing the game with the controller. Please help me correct this issue....
  9. Gamepad driver issue ?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepad driver issue ?!: Hello, I've been playing with my old gamepad for years with no problem, but recently like a year ago. The right joystick camera started to get freezed up!! I thought the gamepad is going faulty and I have to buy a new one. I bought a new one from Amazon and also the...
  10. PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working: I bought a controller online and tried to play on pc, but the right analog stick and buttons aren't working. The left stick and D-pad is working though. I am trying to play with 2 controllers, the other one is game pad s Nintendo switch controller, please help!...