Windows 10: Issues with GPU

Discus and support Issues with GPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A game im trying to play keeps crashing at seemingly random times, same issue everytime. my gpu driver is up to date. As is my OS and chipset drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsaacLuyt, Oct 16, 2019.

1. IsaacLuyt Win User

Issues with GPU

A game im trying to play keeps crashing at seemingly random times, same issue everytime. my gpu driver is up to date. As is my OS and chipset drivers.

Just trying to find out what the actual issue is.

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffa78e2b750460
    Parameter 2: fffff80630a6077c
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 1934
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys
    Server information: fd620feb-7a10-4724-a254-e92c561487dd

:)

IsaacLuyt, Oct 16, 2019

2. having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Issues with GPU

GPU crashes after installing windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

As you said, you are facing the issue while playing a game that requires better gpu.so, the issue is related to graphics driver.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Method 1

As, you tried uninstalling nvidia gpu and installing newest drivers(358.50),and it did not work. so, in that case I suggest you to download and install the earlier version of the driver from
    manufacturer website and check .

If issue persists,

Method 2

I suggest you to disable Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 and check if it helps..

To do so, Please follow the steps below:

• Type devicemanager in the
      search
      bar.

• Expand the display driver.

• Right click on
      Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
      driver and click disable.

Still issue persists,

Please contact to the manufacturer website.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Issues with GPU

1. Issues with GPU - Similar Threads - Issues GPU

2. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  3. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  4. Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues: Hi all,Got a Intel NUC 13 Extreme with a Nvidia RTX 4060 TI GPU installed.I utilise both onboard Intel GPU and the 4060 so I have 5 displays connected. The PC functions great but it has been crashing / rebooting during sleep, or, possibly when it's waking up.Haven't had a...
  5. Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues

Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues: Hi all,Got a Intel NUC 13 Extreme with a Nvidia RTX 4060 TI GPU installed.I utilise both onboard Intel GPU and the 4060 so I have 5 displays connected. The PC functions great but it has been crashing / rebooting during sleep, or, possibly when it's waking up.Haven't had a...
  6. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  7. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  8. Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU: Hello,I recently had upgraded my GPU card from Nvidia 2070 super to Nvidia 4070 super. Afterwards, noticing keeps on restarting the computer, but it has once or twice shut down completely. As of now, it seems to restart at various times.The series of events when it causes to...
  9. Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU

Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU: Hello,I recently had upgraded my GPU card from Nvidia 2070 super to Nvidia 4070 super. Afterwards, noticing keeps on restarting the computer, but it has once or twice shut down completely. As of now, it seems to restart at various times.The series of events when it causes to...
  10. Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues with gpu