Windows 10: Issues with input language.

Discus and support Issues with input language. in Cortana to solve the problem; i get some error at word key-in and language: 1. I can't type anything at cortana,settings and sign-in to account app 2. i already have install a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SVChen0713, May 12, 2019.

1. Issues with input language.

i get some error at word key-in and language:

1. I can't type anything at cortana,settings and sign-in to account app

2. i already have install a language pack (chinese) but it now cannot work,so i can't change to chinese language input Issues with input language. ffc374ee-d411-472e-9c0a-95533e85972a?upload=true.png

***Modified title from: Language and Word key-in error***

:)

SVChen0713, May 12, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, May 12, 2019
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, May 12, 2019
  4. Issues with input language.

English US keeps appearing as an input language occasionally.

Hi Mosher,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

From the issue description, it looks like you have English Input downloaded and installed in the system. I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the English input language and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open the control panel.

3. Type language in the control panel search box and open it.

4. If English is listed, double click on it and click "remove" under "input method".

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Issues with input language.

1. Issues with input language. - Similar Threads - Issues input language

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  3. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  4. Language input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  5. Language input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  6. Keyboard input language issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard input language issues.: my keyboard now produces é instead of backslash and É instead of question mark How do I repair ***Original Title: Keyboard*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-input-language-issues/50445bf1-de0a-4629-bf99-738c8bd491da
  7. Windows 10 input language issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 input language issue: Hi, There is a bug in Windows 10 - it adds input languages which are not listed in the system and cannot be removed. [ATTACH] Irish keyboard is not listed in the user language list > Get-WinUserLanguageList LanguageTag : en-US Autonym : English (United...
  8. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  9. Input Language

in Windows 10 News
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  10. Language input issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language input issues: This is Franz Huang Because I updated my company laptop of OS system to Win 10 ver. 1809, then I can not type any traditional Chinese word, if I want to switch Chinese Traditional input, the message would indicate "Chinese IME is not ready yet" I tried several ways to...