Windows 10: Issues with Install.

Discus and support Issues with Install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently build my first pc. The motherboard I'm using is a Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI. I didnt realize that it required a driver for the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shelby Graves, May 27, 2023.

1. Issues with Install.

I recently build my first pc. The motherboard I'm using is a Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI. I didnt realize that it required a driver for the wifi to work, now I'm stuck on the "need to connect" and can't bypass it by using shift-f10 because it won't let me type in the black box. My keyboard works fine.. but now I can't remove windows, install a driver, nor do I have an eithernet cable. I'm stumped..

:)

Shelby Graves, May 27, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 27, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2023
  4. Issues with Install.

little cat, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Issues with Install.

1. Issues with Install. - Similar Threads - Issues Install

2. installing driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing driver issue: Yesterday suddenly, windows disconnect my Intel UHD graphic drive. i tried to install it but i caught some error.i was use dism and then sfc/scannow it write" Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  3. installing driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing driver issue: Yesterday suddenly, windows disconnect my Intel UHD graphic drive. i tried to install it but i caught some error.i was use dism and then sfc/scannow it write" Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  4. I am experiencing an issue in which I can't install Microsoft visual c++ i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing an issue in which I can't install Microsoft visual c++ i: Have tried using sfc scan now but it just tells me about a logfile to help me fix it but when I opened it I couldn't understand any thing there I need some help please...
  5. I am experiencing an issue in which I can't install Microsoft visual c++ i

I am experiencing an issue in which I can't install Microsoft visual c++ i: Have tried using sfc scan now but it just tells me about a logfile to help me fix it but when I opened it I couldn't understand any thing there I need some help please...
  6. I am experiencing an issue in which I can't install Microsoft visual c++ i

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...: Hello,I recently had to install a new graphics card GeForce RTX 3050 because the previous one Geforce RTX 2080 Super died, however, with this new card I have been plagued with BSODs while gaming with the error message MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I will note that the most recent...
  8. I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...

I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...: Hello,I recently had to install a new graphics card GeForce RTX 3050 because the previous one Geforce RTX 2080 Super died, however, with this new card I have been plagued with BSODs while gaming with the error message MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I will note that the most recent...
  9. I have been having issues with BSODs since installing a new graphics card. What is causing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Does anyone else have this issue I seem to have KB5036979 trying to install again for some...

Does anyone else have this issue I seem to have KB5036979 trying to install again for some...: In the latest windows cumulative updates I got this particular KB5036979 update that is being detected to be there but when I try to find it on apps and features or try removing it with the microsoft tool it doesn't seem to be there. So I'm a little lost as to how one can...