Windows 10: Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

Discus and support Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS-15 laptop with Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909, OS Build 18386.535 and on boot up I get two pop-up windows telling me that some things aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnYamanis, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

I have a Dell XPS-15 laptop with Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909, OS Build 18386.535 and on boot up I get two pop-up windows telling me that some things aren't loading - I am attaching photo copies of the two messages

Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type" 90c5d150-8e2b-4854-b8d0-98b981f6d413?upload=true.jpg Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type" ba11297f-b760-452c-bbc0-a3b966b2203f?upload=true.jpg

Pop-up come up after a Clean Boot start up and a "RestoreHealth" action did not eliminate them;

Technician tells me that I need to RE-INSTALL the operating system; CAN YOU RECOMMEND AN ALTERNATIVE FIX?

Thank you very much,

John Yamanis

:)

JohnYamanis, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Which device are you trying to access?
    • How are you trying to access the device?
    • Is the computer connected to a Domain network?

If you are trying to access a web client, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshooting: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule'
    and see if that helps.

You can also post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on this query to assist you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

Windows Update loading forever

Hey,
    Let us check the system Files.To do this do both of these:

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
    Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

1. Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type" - Similar Threads - Issues Loading System

2. page could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    page could not be loaded: i can't open any thing in microsoft store Code: 0x80004003CV: 4d2EEamBZk2uZoqW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-could-not-be-loaded/dea996fd-5dd1-46c5-b89f-bb923bdb1dda
  3. page could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    page could not be loaded: i can't open any thing in microsoft store Code: 0x80004003CV: 4d2EEamBZk2uZoqW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-could-not-be-loaded/dea996fd-5dd1-46c5-b89f-bb923bdb1dda
  4. Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Loading "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load Type": Hi Guys,I am getting below error. Please help me with this.I tried solution of thishttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-loading-systemtypeloadexception-could/5a27a5e0-1236-4b21-bdf2-518fe1c10907but it didn't work•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  5. The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Keep receiving this error in my event viewer when my computer will not put itself to sleep? any help? submitted by /u/SeniorWaugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjxa1o/the_system_could_not_sucessfully_load_the_crash/
  6. mscoreei.dll could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    mscoreei.dll could not be loaded: I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909. Several programs crash and display an error that mscoreei.dll could not be loaded. In addition, Control Panel and Winver crash Windows Explorer, but no message is displayed. I executed DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth...
  7. mscoreei.dll could not be loaded?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mscoreei.dll could not be loaded?: Yesterday my computer automatically wanted to repair my drives for unknown reasons. I restarted the computer and the repair process worked, no more problems. That was until I tried to open my editing software and was met with an mscoreei.dll error. I have looked all over the...
  8. System Type Load Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Type Load Exception: Keep getting a pop up that starts with "system.typeloadexception: could not load type 'DeviceManager.MemoryCardTypes' from assembly...". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-type-load-exception/dd8eef6f-28f9-4558-8549-e3ee19b60179
  9. Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error: I received this error message while to access a device on my network. What does it mean? Server Error in '/' Application. Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,...
  10. vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded: "vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded" Been getting that message at least once a day, and currently the only cure is to delete the olb and launch a office application to force a reinstall of the object. Figured I'd post this here and maybe someone can tell me what setting I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system.typeloadexception: could not load type 2020