Windows 10: Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I keep trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store but everytime I choose my account to log into it just cuts to a grey pop-up then... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by That guy who cant figure, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

I keep trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store but everytime I choose my account to log into it just cuts to a grey pop-up then says, "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." Along side this all of the apps I try to install constantly just say starting download.

:)

That guy who cant figure, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

1. Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Issues logging Microsoft

2. Can't log-in to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log-in to Microsoft Store: I attempted to sign into the MS Store to purchase Forza Horizon 4, but was unable to do so. When I tried, I got the error"We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later". I am not logged in a local account. When I ran the Microsoft Accounts Diagnostic I...
  3. Microsoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Issue: I received a code from a friend for the Sea Of Thieves Friends play free event, and proceeded to redeem it on the Xbox App for windows. It popped up correctly showing what the code gave me. After redeeming it I realized it didn't appear in my games so went to look it up and...
  4. Microsoft Store launch issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store launch issue: Since I’ve bought my Surface laptop I haven’t been able to launch Microsoft Store. Can you help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-launch-issue/9e6ba16a-1323-4ca6-aa4a-61a32e327e1c
  5. Microsoft Store language issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store language issue.: My primary language is English however, I use Korean Keyboard in order to use Korea keyboard layout. so I had to choose Region& Language -> Preferred Languages to be Korean instead English with Korean keyboard layout(tried just adding korean layout with English US as...
  6. Microsoft Store issue

Microsoft Store issue: My old laptop broke down and I purchased a new one. I tried to download games that I had bought before but this system requires me to buy them again. Why? I have bought them already...
  7. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...
  8. ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE

ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE: last month I had an issue regarding the mail app so i uninstalled the mail and calender app through windows power shell but later am not able install through store,the Microsoft store app also not working properly though the internet connection is good it always shows the...
  9. Microsoft Store Issues

Microsoft Store Issues: Why aren't my orders placed online through the Microsoft store showing up in my order history? I placed an order and it didn't show up. I called and they told me it wasn't showing on their end and to place the order again. I did that while on the phone with support. Now...
  10. Microsoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Issue: I just downloaded Windows 10 yesterday and I am encountering a problem with the Microsoft Store. I am trying to download a few apps. When I am on the app page, I click the "Free" button, which I assume is the download button, and nothing happens. I don't get any error...