Windows 10: Issues with logging in to OneDrive

Discus and support Issues with logging in to OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have OneDrive mapped as my "O" Drive in My Computer It does not log in automatically, and each time that I want to open One Drive, and double... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by uk_martin, Oct 27, 2019.

1. uk_martin Win User

Issues with logging in to OneDrive

Hi

I have OneDrive mapped as my "O" Drive in My Computer

It does not log in automatically, and each time that I want to open One Drive, and double click on the icon on My Computer, I get the login box.

The Login Box has my password stored, but in the username, my account name is prefaced by MicrosoftAccount\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Yes I can delete the "Microsoft Account\" bit, and yes it will then connect. And yes I can remember my settings, and yes it will appear just like this the next time around.

However, isn't there a more elegant way to log on? I wouldn't mind the login box if the "MicrosoftAccount\" bit was removed.

Any ideas or solutions to this?

Thanks in advance

Martin

:)

uk_martin, Oct 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    anyone got this issue? (onedrive windows)

Haven't seen that, but have been having some fun with OneDrive vs Skype for Business lately...seems to be a recent crop of issues.

Sorry to hear you had such a massive log file cause you data loss on PRTG results by killing the VM. We took on an old client with an old Exchange server that recently had a similar issue just as we did the cut over, before we could go in and make the changes to cleaning the log entries. That's always a fun time.

So you've deleted the aria debug log now, how much has it grown since you deleted it?

Kursah, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Issues with logging in to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Issues logging OneDrive

2. Cant log in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log in to OneDrive: I bought a new PC and im trying to transfer files from OneDrive but the log in wont work. It jumps out or dosent work. How can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-onedrive/69a162b2-cf45-4bc9-b21d-9d3949493804
  3. unable to log into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log into OneDrive: Just had an OS reload done because Windows would not startup. Now, cannot log into OneDrive. Clicking on sign in does nothing. However, on the settings menu, account tab, my user id is displayed....
  4. unable to log into OneDrive

unable to log into OneDrive: Just had an OS reload done because Windows would not startup. Now, cannot log into OneDrive. Clicking on sign in does nothing. However, on the settings menu, account tab, my user id is displayed....
  5. Can't Log In To OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Log In To OneDrive: I am a photographer and OneDrive has always been my way of moving edited photos to my phone. A couple days ago, OneDrive stopped backing my photos up to the cloud so I could download them. I have tried every solution on the Internet. I figured out there is a problem with the...
  6. Can't Log In To OneDrive

Can't Log In To OneDrive: I am a photographer and OneDrive has always been my way of moving edited photos to my phone. A couple days ago, OneDrive stopped backing my photos up to the cloud so I could download them. I have tried every solution on the Internet. I figured out there is a problem with the...
  7. Can't Log In To OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. OneDrive Logs

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Logs: Hello! I am not an IT expert so I am seeking help on how to find out when OneDrive was installed in a company-owned laptop. Is there a sort of logs where I can see all activities related to OneDrive, i.e. when it was installed, when the desktop was linked to OneDrive for...
  9. Cannot log in to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot log in to onedrive: I keep receiving the following message. "There is a problem signing you in, please try again later" Is there a way to fix this? I do not know what I am doing wrong? my one drive started acting up a while ago and tried to change things and now I cannot log in. Thank you,...
  10. Troubles with OneDrive log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubles with OneDrive log in: I modified my account password and now I can't log in in OneDrive in my PC, OneDrive just ask for my email and open the root folder, but nothing happens, doesn't ask for my password, doesn't start the sincronization. Thanks in advance...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues logging into onedrive