Windows 10: Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799

Discus and support Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In a few applications for my pc some of them report the issue "Windows Media Feature Pack is missing from your computer". Most of them link to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xXseanjsXx, May 23, 2020.

1. Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799

In a few applications for my pc some of them report the issue "Windows Media Feature Pack is missing from your computer".

Most of them link to this website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...k-for-windows-10-n-and-windows-10-kn-editions

However after downloading the update package, it shows a new window "Feature pack for windows KB3010081 is already installed"

I've also downloaded all the versions from, this website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack, this website https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions, this website https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...edition-of-windows-10-version-1703-april-2017 and this website https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/download/confirmation.aspx?id=48231.
    In addition to these downloads I have also installed media feature pack from the apps section in windows settings, in the section: Apps > Manage optional features, then Add a feature.

I'm not sure what else can be done but if it helps my windows version in Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799.

I appreciate all help I can get.

If you need any more system details just ask.

:)

xXseanjsXx, May 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack for N version?

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with installation of Media Feature Pack, do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which architecture of Windows have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to download the respective architecture of the downloading file from the below link, try to install it and check if the issue is resolved.

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10

Also, refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N and Windows 10 KN editions (November 2015)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2020
  3. K1N
    K1N Win User
    Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 Build 1903

Hi Everyone

I had Windows 10 Edition Enterprise Build 1809 and upgraded to Windows 10 Edition Enterprise Build 1903, but there were programs and more online sites with the error message that I did not install the Windows Media Feature Pack.

I visited the site, but I did not find anything for this version of Windows.

Can you please guide me?

4. John Sarc Win User

Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799

Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799

1. Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799 - Similar Threads - Issues Media Feature

2. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2: I used to have Media Feature Pack installed in my machine which is on Windows 10 Enterprise N. After enterprise updated to Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2, the Media Feature Pack is no more available.I can see and select the Media Feature Pack from the optional features and can...
  3. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2: I used to have Media Feature Pack installed in my machine which is on Windows 10 Enterprise N. After enterprise updated to Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2, the Media Feature Pack is no more available.I can see and select the Media Feature Pack from the optional features and can...
  4. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10

Can't install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10: Hi there, Thanks for taking your time to read this post Recently I tried to install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10, I'm runningWindows 10 Pro N for Workstations x64 version 20H2 Windows is up to date with updates When running the installation of Media...
  6. Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N: In a few applications for my pc some of them report the issue "Windows Media Feature Pack is missing from your computer". Most of them link to this website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3010081/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-and-windows-10-kn-editions...
  7. Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions: i am using on a laptop an official win pro 10 N -version 1803- build 17134.765 it seems after downloading several installments that the program is installed ,somewhere hidden/ behind, and i do need to activate windows media player in settings but where?...
  8. Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 Build 1903

Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 Build 1903: Hi Everyone I had Windows 10 Edition Enterprise Build 1809 and upgraded to Windows 10 Edition Enterprise Build 1903, but there were programs and more online sites with the error message that I did not install the Windows Media Feature Pack. I visited the site, but I did not...
  9. Error Installing Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10

Error Installing Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10: We are trying to install the Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10, we are currently running Windows 10 Education x64 (version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)). The PC is also up to date with updates. When trying to install the Media Feature Pack - Version 1803 (April...
  10. Windows 10 N version upgrade... Where's the Media Feature Pack?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 N version upgrade... Where's the Media Feature Pack?: So W10 is out, yet the Media Feature Pack isn't. In case you don't know, the Media Feature Pack is what brings back Windows Media Player to Windows N versions. For example, here's W8.1's download page: Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows...
Tags: