Windows 10: Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mackenzie l, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in my phone software, and samsung/android had my mouse labeled as a plugged in physical keyboard and not as a mouse.I felt something was off, so I went into the microsoft mouse software, updated it and took a look at the mouse details and saw under device firmware version: the following was listed: Device NameDevice Name,S

:)

Mackenzie l, Jul 24, 2022

2. Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Iver,

For us to better assist you, confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot performance issue with Surface Mouse and Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse. Also, try to download the
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
    app from the Windows Store to help you configure the device easily.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 24, 2022
  3. Iverology Win User
    Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Jul 24, 2022
  4. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

Microsoft Arc Touch bluetooth Mouse Surface Edition lag on my Dell XPS 15

Hi Fromm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.
    We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Do you get any error code or error message, while connecting the Bluetooth mouse on your system.

This issue occurs due to the corrupted or outdated or incompatible Bluetooth and mice and other pointer drivers on your system.

Please refer to the link below to know how to install the Arc mouse on your computer and check.

Wedge Touch Mouse and Arc Touch Mouse for Surface:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...nd-search/touch-mouse?os=windows-8.1-update-1

Let’s refer to the suggestions provided by Amit(Kumar) replied on November 20, 2015, to fix your issue.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...cts-once/e8dce5da-c87a-4b53-a00d-5a73130e9477

Also, refer to the suggestions provided by Deepika Gowda replied on August 6, 2015, to fix your issue.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...face-pro/c798509b-5d73-481a-9bea-6b3f02cd058f

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

1. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft Arc

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  5. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable: Hi there, we had this mouse in a drawer for more than a year and it used to work fine. However, even with fresh batteries and going through all the troubleshooting steps HERE and HERE and HERE, but the device is still not working. The product model is rvf-00052-It has the...
  6. Arc Surface Mouse

Arc Surface Mouse: How do I turn off the clicking noise every time I click the Arc Surface Mouse? It is coming from the mouse, not the PC speakers. I downloaded the mouse and keyboard app and it does not control this feature. I turned off all sounds on my PC, and that didn't work either....
  7. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping"

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping": Any ideas on how to fix the annoying issue where the Arc Touch mouse goes to "sleep" after only a few seconds of non-movement? I'm getting tired of having to turn it off / on....
  8. Arc Touch Mouse

Arc Touch Mouse: Hello, I'd like to know what kind of encryption is used to secure the connexion of the Arc Touch Mouse? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-touch-mouse/46e666a7-cfb9-4062-b294-2176a6565f30
  9. Microsoft surface Arc Mouse disconnect issues

Microsoft surface Arc Mouse disconnect issues: I have a Windows 10 64 bit OS. Recently purchased Microsoft surface Arc Mouse that’s Bluetooth connected. Initially worked like a champ. My older Logitech usb wireless mouse was giving me fits. The Arc mouse paired and worked great than suddenly it would freeze. I would...
  10. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair: I recently tried to pair my mouse with a new laptop PC but it won't pair. The bluetooth pair light won't come on when I press and hold the button. I've tried holding it down as long as 30 seconds with no response and no detection from multiple PCs. I also tried the obvious...