Windows 10: Issues with Microsoft os 10

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft os 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have latest version of Microsoft os. And i have done all diagnosis and each and every test on my hp laptop and it's have latest updates and drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pateljeet, Sep 27, 2020.

1. pateljeet Win User

Issues with Microsoft os 10

I have latest version of Microsoft os. And i have done all diagnosis and each and every test on my hp laptop and it's have latest updates and drivers. Now i came to know that the os is creating issues on my laptop. And my laptop is just 27 days old i buyed it on 31 August 2020. Since i have buyed this laptop the os is creating new issues each and every time. 1st of all mostly it's not opening normally ,it will show blank screen just after hp logo and will not open. Then the screen use to freeze each and every time when i use to see videos online on any app, it happens in each and every app. Then sometimes brightness of the screen will stuck to some percentage. And no games are running on this os , it just closes suddenly after few seconds. And just like this it's creating new issues each and every time.now it feels like i have wasted my money. Because these issues have wasted lots and lots of precious time of mine. During online on teams it will suddenly freeze.etc.

I hope you will understand my issues and help me as soon as possible.

:)

pateljeet, Sep 27, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Issues with Microsoft os 10

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Microsoft os 10

1. Issues with Microsoft os 10 - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft

2. USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...: I have an issue, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, wherein all along something worked UNTIL it didn't...USBC Hub with monitors FOR A BUSINESS LAPTOP, just quit recognizing monitors one day in April 2024 - M1 MacPro works as it always has, while an HP Home computer is fine. Yet somehow a...
  3. USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...: I have an issue, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, wherein all along something worked UNTIL it didn't...USBC Hub with monitors FOR A BUSINESS LAPTOP, just quit recognizing monitors one day in April 2024 - M1 MacPro works as it always has, while an HP Home computer is fine. Yet somehow a...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store issue: I have been trying to download a software from there for the past hour, but when I click on "Get" it asks me if I want to sign across all devices. I say, "No, thanks" but nothing happens. No sign of any activity. Then, I tried to humor it by trying to sign in, When I use the...
  5. Microsoft store issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store issue: I have been trying to download a software from there for the past hour, but when I click on "Get" it asks me if I want to sign across all devices. I say, "No, thanks" but nothing happens. No sign of any activity. Then, I tried to humor it by trying to sign in, When I use the...
  6. Microsoft store issue

7. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  8. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  9. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...
  10. swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues

swapping from microsoft account user to local account user caused loading issues: Recently, I converted my microsoft account profile user to a local account user, and windows elements such as the task bar and apps, mostly windows apps Settings, Microsoft store, etc take 20+ minutes to finish loading. I tried re-adding my Microsoft account, but it would...