Windows 10: Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft photo editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Photo Editor is not functioning. Microsoft Paint is working as the default. How to resolve this? ***Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lalde Mel_829, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

The Photo Editor is not functioning. Microsoft Paint is working as the default. How to resolve this?

***Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Content / Lifestyle***

:)

Lalde Mel_829, Nov 28, 2018

2. Microsoft Photo Editor

When I try to open photos, the screen is a black box. I've noticed other people reporting issues with Microsoft Photo Editor. The app doesn't show up in my list of apps. I spent from 3:37 p.m to 4:40 p.m. on chat with Microsoft support. His answer was
    to download the latest version of Windows 10. This did not work. The troubleshooting app did not work. What is going on?

CatherineBaurhenn1014, Nov 28, 2018
  3. gtp58 Win User
    photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Issues with Microsoft photo editor

1. Issues with Microsoft photo editor - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft photo

2. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  3. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  4. photo editor

photo editor: How do I get the old photo editor to work? Last week, something MS did, I now get a "new" photo editor". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/dde225b8-3a9b-46af-887f-1e332bb2725e
  5. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor: All of the sudden I cannot save my edited pictures. I can't even save a crop. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/34e81c89-fb98-4a07-af16-4646f56e4580
  6. microsoft photos video editor

microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  7. Microsoft Photos Video Editor

Microsoft Photos Video Editor: How do I edit the part of the video I want to see-I have a video with a random building on the left side. Want to trim the view so I can just see the middle of the screen and take out the building, like editing out a photo, but don't know how to do it with a video...
  8. Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color: I'm trying to edit the Adventure theme in Microsoft Photo Editor, and I don't know how to do it. I want the background of the title with Adventure theme in Blue instead of orange....
  9. Microsoft Photos Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Photos Editor: I lost functionality of my Microsoft Photos Editor. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-editor/b213c138-03b1-45f9-ad6a-a87981b5aab6
  10. Microsoft Photos Editor

Microsoft Photos Editor: Ok so I have two computers. Both with windows 10. One computer has a feature on it called enhance your photo followed by the filter intensity options below on a slider bar. This version 2019.19051.16210.0 there is another one which is Microsoft Photos 2019.18114.19418.0...