Windows 10: Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Discus and support Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NikolayMoryakov, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has become invisible. This issue only occurs within the game; the cursor functions normally on the desktop and in other applications. I've tried reinstalling it, but the problem persists. Has anyone else experienced this, and are there any known fixes?Misleading Internet Connection Icon with WireGuard VPN: Additionally, when I a

:)

NikolayMoryakov, Feb 24, 2024

2. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

Hi Val. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for mouse cursor not visible in Windows 10:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-disappearing-curso...

https://www.makeuseof.com/ways-to-fix-disappear...

https://thegeekpage.com/mouse-cursor-not-visibl...

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows-10/mou...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - MVP 2010-20 - Volunteer Moderator, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Val So Win User
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible immediately when the desktop is loaded, without having to move the mouse?

Val So, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

1. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon... - Similar Threads - Issues Mouse Cursor

2. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  3. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  4. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  5. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible: When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible...
  7. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible: When i turn on my Windows 10 laptop, and the desktop is fully loaded, the mouse cursor isn't showing. If I want to make the mouse cursor visible, I have to move the mouse. The cursor won't become visible before I move the mouse. Why is that? How can I make the cursor visible...
  8. The mouse cursor is not visible and i have to move the mouse to make it visible

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. No cursor visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No cursor visible: My cursor is missing ever since I played my last game. When I came out of the game. The cursor was gone missing. I am trying to find it now but I have no clue where I am clicking and I can't navigate properly its been a headache to me....
  10. Mouse Cursor Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Cursor Issue: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 1903). Recently, at random times, my mouse cursor will disappear going to my second or third monitor. The cursor is still working to a degree on the other screens, but you can't see it until it highlights over an item....