Windows 10: issues with my computer system

Discus and support issues with my computer system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i am receiving and error every time i turn onn the computer. the error says "Windows cannot find C:/users/temp/appdata/local/temp/sara.exe".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hamidahmed2, May 6, 2019.

1. issues with my computer system

hi

i am receiving and error every time i turn onn the computer.

the error says "Windows cannot find C:/users/temp/appdata/local/temp/sara.exe". make sure you types the name correctly, and then try again.

the error isn not doing anything to my computer. I can still use any app.

i just want to fix it because it is quite annoying. it happens everytime i restart, or turn on the computer

PLEASE HELP!!!

thank you.

:)

hamidahmed2, May 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2019
  3. Unrecognized Windows Sign In Account Issue & Windows 10 System Restore Error "0x800703f1" Issue

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, May 6, 2019
  4. issues with my computer system

System Reserved Memory issue

Hi Rowan,

The reduction in available system memory depends on the configuration of the following:

• The devices that are installed in the computer and the memory that is reserved by those devices
    • The ability of the motherboard to handle memory
    • The system BIOS version and settings
    • The version of Windows 10 that is installed
    • Other system settings

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest that you check your system for memory problems.

Here's how:

• Type mdsched.exe in the search bar and select the best match.
    • When prompted by the User Account Control, enter an admin user name and password, and click
      Yes.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run it.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 6, 2019
Thema:

issues with my computer system

1. issues with my computer system - Similar Threads - issues computer system

2. issues with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with my computer: Zo recently I tried to reset my windows 11. While doing this my pc shut down and since then I only had troubles. When booting my pc up it shuts down all the time. It mentions to choose in a operating system for 2 things Windows 11 volume 3 but the other one is also Windows 11...
  3. issues with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues with my computer: Zo recently I tried to reset my windows 11. While doing this my pc shut down and since then I only had troubles. When booting my pc up it shuts down all the time. It mentions to choose in a operating system for 2 things Windows 11 volume 3 but the other one is also Windows 11...
  4. Issue in my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue in my computer: My computer runs diagnostic and now it is looping in restart. It is restarting for about for an hour now and I am afraid on what is gonna happen to my files and programs since I cant afford to lose or re install them all. Please help me out its driving me crazy on this HP...
  5. Issue in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in my computer: My computer runs diagnostic and now it is looping in restart. It is restarting for about for an hour now and I am afraid on what is gonna happen to my files and programs since I cant afford to lose or re install them all. Please help me out its driving me crazy on this HP...
  6. Issue in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth issue in my system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue in my system: Hello everyone I got an issue with Bluetooth as it been not working many times, and I had to delete the Bluetooth from my system to install it again, but I couldn't find it also couldn't find from where to download it again : so please I'm in need of your help : My...
  8. An Issue with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Issue with my computer: I have been trying to download an app called Origin on my computer to play a game. But every time I try to download it says “The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found”. Then a second notification pops up and says “The code execution cannot proceed...
  9. An issue with my computer is blocking the VAC system

An issue with my computer is blocking the VAC system: Ever since I've moved my Steam folder to an external hard drive, I've been having all sorts of problems with the VAC system. Whenever I try to play online, I'm almost immediately automatically kicked with a warning that an issue with my computer is blocking the VAC system and...
  10. Major Issue with my system.

Major Issue with my system.: I am having problems on my desktop with a AMD Radeon R9 200 Series. I had that graphics card and driver running just fine on windows 7 prior to just upgrading to Windows 10 like I did recently. It seems that for some reason the drivers seems to be old or new consider I've...