Windows 10: Issues with my laptop's startup settings

Discus and support Issues with my laptop's startup settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please, while trying to disable the "drivers signature enforcement" on my laptop through the startup settings section. Immediately I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew Joseph-454, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Issues with my laptop's startup settings

Please, while trying to disable the "drivers signature enforcement" on my laptop through the startup settings section. Immediately I clicked on restart, that dialog that is suppose to show me options, including the option to disable the drivers signature enforcement will just suddenly exit on it own, and the Pc will just move on to restart.

My pc is currently running on windows10 pro. Hp 15 notebook

:)

Andrew Joseph-454, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Issues with my laptop's startup settings

Startup Settings not showing up

Hello,

Thank you for posting your issue in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are not able to get the settings option in recovery environment from Window Startup. We will be happy to assist you with this issue.

We suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to get the Startup settings option.

• Restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key
      down while you select Power
      Issues with my laptop's startup settings [​IMG]
      >
      Restart.

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings.

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Issues with my laptop's startup settings

1. Issues with my laptop's startup settings - Similar Threads - Issues laptop's startup

2. Laptop set up issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop set up issue: I got a brand new laptop. When setting up I accidentally picked for work or school. Now I can't get access to the laptop because it won't let me choose for personal use. How do I go back to previous step?...
  3. Laptop set up issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop set up issue: I got a brand new laptop. When setting up I accidentally picked for work or school. Now I can't get access to the laptop because it won't let me choose for personal use. How do I go back to previous step?...
  4. Laptop set up issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Settings: I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has...
  6. Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Settings: I am trying to get to the ASO where I can see "Troubleshoot" so I can see the options "Reset this PC" and "Advanced Options".I pressed shift+restart, and it offers me "Choose an option". I pressed troubleshoot, and it took me straight to "Advanced options" which only has...
  7. Issues with laptop startup after reformatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with laptop startup after reformatting: I was having issues that led me to making the call to reformat. I went though the standard procedure and reformatted. After the 4 or 5 hours it took to reformat, it was finally done and set my computer started to turn on. however, it is on a loop in the dell startup...
  8. why my new laptop set in selective startup ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why my new laptop set in selective startup ?: When I purchased dell laptop with window 10 . My ms config in general tab is set to selective startup with check 3 option you see in image [ATTACH]but normally ms config in new laptop set in normal startup . so why my new laptop set in selective startup ?...
  9. why my new laptop set in selective startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why my new laptop set in selective startup ?: When I purchased dell laptop with window 10 . My ms config in general tab is set to selective startup with check 3 option you see in image [ATTACH]but normally ms config in new laptop set in normal startup . so why my new laptop set in selective startup ?...
  10. Issue when trying to startup to UEFI settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue when trying to startup to UEFI settings: I installed a Dell 2560 x 1440 WQHD monitor as my main screen (I have two more displays). But I get a blank screen when I go to Advanced Startup trying to startup to UEFI settings. So I unplug the high definition monitor before doing the UEFI boot so that I could see the...