Windows 10: Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK

Discus and support Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Guys, since the newest windows update I'm facing an issue with the Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK driver. I always get the message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManuR_Simi, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK

Hi Guys, since the newest windows update I'm facing an issue with the Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK driver. I always get the message: Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56). Do I need another driver or how could I solve the issue? I tried to uninstall and reinstall but unsuccessfully Thanks for your help and best Regards Manu

:)

ManuR_Simi, Oct 4, 2019
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK

Issue with Ethernet adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you answer the following question:

• Are you getting any error message with Ethernet adapter?
    • Please provide me the make and model of your computer.
    I suggest you to follow the methods below and check:

Method 1: I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter.

Network Troubleshooter

Follow the steps provided below to run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.

• Select Control panel.

• In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.

• Under Network and Internet.

• Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Ethernet driver

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Click View on the Menu bar and select Show hidden devices.

• Locate Network Adapter and expand the same.

• Right-click on Ethernet adapter
      and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also, download and install the latest network drivers from the manufacturer website and run in compatibility mode.

Please refer the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: applies to windows 10 as well.

Please refer the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Note: applies to windows 10 as well.

Get back to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK

1. Issues with Network Device Intel Ethernet Adapter X710-DA4 X710DA4FHBLK - Similar Threads - Issues Network Device

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  9. Ethernet Network Adapters

Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  10. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing