Windows 10: Issues with new laptop

Discus and support Issues with new laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Earlier today I had gotten a new Lenovo Legion laptop. I was using it and noticed every time I pressed either the capslock or numlock button an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JakeD_0602, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Issues with new laptop

Earlier today I had gotten a new Lenovo Legion laptop. I was using it and noticed every time I pressed either the capslock or numlock button an indicator would pop up on screen. Is there any way of turning this off? I’ve already tried the following:Looking in control center for a display option. There is no display option nor anything that relates to the display.Looking in Nvidia’s control panel: There were no options for anything on-screen related.Looking in advanced display settings in the setting app for any options: There are no option other than graphics card properties, display propertie

:)

JakeD_0602, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Issues with new laptop

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Issues with new laptop

1. Issues with new laptop - Similar Threads - Issues laptop

2. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  3. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  4. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  5. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  6. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  8. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  9. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  10. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...