Windows 10: Issues with new network card

Discus and support Issues with new network card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I just installed a INTEL AC-7625 in place of my INTEL AC-3165. Safe to say it doesn't work. Under device manager, IT shows up. But gives a code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neko Foox, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Neko Foox Win User

Issues with new network card

Hello. I just installed a INTEL AC-7625 in place of my INTEL AC-3165. Safe to say it doesn't work. Under device manager, IT shows up. But gives a code 10 error. Claiming, that netwtw04 refuses to start. I cannot find a fix to this issue, as all articles online refer to a blue screen, which I am not having.Any help?

:)

Neko Foox, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 26, 2021
  3. RossL Win User
    Network card issues

I gave all of these a go and unfortunately it hasn't resolved the issue. When I just turned on the PC again I had to go into Device Manager and select 'scan for hardware changes' to get the network card to be detected.

RossL, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Issues with new network card

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Issues with new network card

1. Issues with new network card - Similar Threads - Issues network card

2. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter: I ran the Windows 10 Network Adapter Troubleshooter for my Dell Inspiron 3671 - and I discovered that there was a problem I couldn't fix - That the "Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken" because the McAfee VPN network adapter couldn't be scanned.The...
  3. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter: I ran the Windows 10 Network Adapter Troubleshooter for my Dell Inspiron 3671 - and I discovered that there was a problem I couldn't fix - That the "Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken" because the McAfee VPN network adapter couldn't be scanned.The...
  4. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ID 10317 Network cards issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ID 10317 Network cards issue: Hello 2 ethernet cards of my station stopped working suddenly and windows event as you can see below:[ATTACH] the event log showed the following : [ATTACH] Would you please help me troublshooting this and what solution to fix it. Thank you...
  6. New Network card won't let pc Start.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Network card won't let pc Start.: Hello, I bought a new network card "Startech - 1 port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet network card - Intel chip", and recieved it today i plugged into the mother board and i try to turn on the pc the lights and fans spin for 1 sec and stop and the pc won't start. If i removed...
  7. Network card issues

Network card issues: I have a HP laptop with Windows 10, everytime I turn off my laptop and take it somewhere else with an established wifi and turn my laptop on my network card is disabled. Since I have no wifi button on my laptop I have to reset the network card. Even when I take it back home...
  8. network card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    network card: I replaced the network card in my HP g6 the other day it works but the WIFI light turns blue when off and no light when on the connecters are in the right order 1&2 but I did fit a new keyboard maybe that's the reason or HP labelled the wires wrong because were the black...
  9. New Network Card, No WiFi

New Network Card, No WiFi: A two-hour call with Dell convinced them that my network card was failing, so the next day a tech installed a new card. No matter what I have done, no matter what a support agent did during a four-hour phone call, this new card will not find my local WiFi network, it will not...
  10. Network card issues

Network card issues: Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction, as this issue is driving me nuts. When I turn my PC on from not being used for a few hours, it shows that there is no network card and when I go into network connections, the onboard (inbuilt into my...