Windows 10: Issues with new windows 10 pc

Discus and support Issues with new windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently built a new windows 10 pc, I'll include specs at the bottom. Every once in a while, seemingly at random, I will boot up my pc and it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BenZazycki, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Issues with new windows 10 pc

I recently built a new windows 10 pc, I'll include specs at the bottom. Every once in a while, seemingly at random, I will boot up my pc and it will not automatically connect to WiFi. Not a big deal, but when I click on the no connection button in the bottom right, I am met with a loading screen and the network selection screen never pops up. It will keep loading indefinitely. The one time it loaded, after about 5 minutes, there were no networks found when there should have been 5 or 6. I will try to open settings, but it does not open either. The blue screen with the settings gear symbol pops up and does not go away until I close the application.

After all of this, I will attempt to shut down the pc. However, this is where the worst part starts. It stays on the loading screen that says "shutting down..." indefinitely. It does not shut down. I will leave it for a long time, even a half hour once, and it never shuts down. All the while, the case fans and cpu fan continue to spin, taking power and wasting electricity.

I'm making one post about all of these issues because they never happen on their own. They always happen together, all at once. I am very new to this this is the first pc I have built, and I am very scared that something is broken or configured incorrectly. Thank you for reading all of this, and I thank you if you respond with a potential solution.

My specs:

Ryzen 3 3200g With Vega Graphics

no GPU

Asus PRIME B450M-A/CSM motherboard

TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card

Ripjaws V 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-3200 Dual Channel RAM

Inland Professional 480GB SSD SATA III

Lian Li 205m case

Thermaltake Smart 430w 80+ white power supply

:)

BenZazycki, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 4, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Issues with new windows 10 pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Issues with new windows 10 pc

1. Issues with new windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Issues

2. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  3. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Issue: Hi,I bought a brand-new laptop exactly 1yr ago and currently, the system is indication activate window. When I clicked troubleshoot, below was the response I got. License for windows 11 home detected, but system is running on window 11 pro.How do I resolve this? Pls support....
  6. Windows Activation Issue

Windows Activation Issue: Hi,I bought a brand-new laptop exactly 1yr ago and currently, the system is indication activate window. When I clicked troubleshoot, below was the response I got. License for windows 11 home detected, but system is running on window 11 pro.How do I resolve this? Pls support....
  7. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  8. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  9. Is this a CPU issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a CPU issue?: My Windows download fails right after it copies files from the USB stick and gets stuck in a restart loop until it goes onto the startup recovery screen error 0xc000000f where I am once again stuck in another loop after it fails to repair.I can load into the BIOS but now my...
  10. Is this a CPU issue?

Is this a CPU issue?: My Windows download fails right after it copies files from the USB stick and gets stuck in a restart loop until it goes onto the startup recovery screen error 0xc000000f where I am once again stuck in another loop after it fails to repair.I can load into the BIOS but now my...