Windows 10: Issues with Notepad automatically popping up.

Discus and support Issues with Notepad automatically popping up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow my windows 10, declares that I do not administrative permissions concerning C:/windows/system32/restore/machineguid.txt. this message just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ed Roberts_200, May 6, 2019.

1. Issues with Notepad automatically popping up.

Somehow my windows 10, declares that I do not administrative permissions concerning C:/windows/system32/restore/machineguid.txt. this message just

keeps on popping up every few seconds and states you do not have permission see owner of file or see administrator to gain permission , I am the administrator its my computer how do I know

what was placed on notepad/.

***Modified title from: nuisance concerning D drive.***

:)

Ed Roberts_200, May 6, 2019

2. Notepad issue- English turned into gibberish/unreadable symbols

Step 2: Windows Update

• Once again update through Windows Update
    • Follow this steps:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on Update & Security
      • On left panel click on Windows Update
      • On right panel under Windows Update click on Check for Updates

Step 3: Scan your system

• Specially D Drive or Notepad folder or Perform Full Scan
      if possible
    • Scan your system by Windows Defender(Recommended) or antivirus program

Step 4: Unreadable to English

• Open that Notepad file
    • Select all Crtl +A(Its optional only in Notepad)
    • On menu-bar click on Format menu, then Font...
    • Font window will open
    • Make it as shown below:

• Issues with Notepad automatically popping up. 57f7c6dc-c632-4226-ba78-2b10bd8d8277.png

Step 5: Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not.
    • Please feel free to communicate if you have stuck

Roharashraj™, May 6, 2019
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2019
  4. JCabebe Win User

Issues with Notepad automatically popping up.

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Issues with Notepad automatically popping up.

1. Issues with Notepad automatically popping up. - Similar Threads - Issues Notepad automatically

2. Pop up issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up issue: WebAdvisor pop up keep appearing despite having used Microsoft safety scanner to clean up the system, how do i resove it . I have installed Avast Antivirus software.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-issue/d4d06ef2-2f4e-4466-aaae-8a202699e285
  3. Pop up issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up issue: WebAdvisor pop up keep appearing despite having used Microsoft safety scanner to clean up the system, how do i resove it . I have installed Avast Antivirus software.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-issue/d4d06ef2-2f4e-4466-aaae-8a202699e285
  4. Notepad opens up automatically and shows this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad opens up automatically and shows this error: Hi everyone!When I am using my PC, notepad opens up automatically and shows this error that the file is missing and asks me to create a new file. What can be the possible reason for this and how can I resolve it?...
  5. Notepad opens up automatically and shows this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad opens up automatically and shows this error: Hi everyone!When I am using my PC, notepad opens up automatically and shows this error that the file is missing and asks me to create a new file. What can be the possible reason for this and how can I resolve it?...
  6. CDP.dll issue pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    CDP.dll issue pop up: Can anyone help me with this issue I'm having please: I'm getting this pop up "C:\WindowsSysyem32\cpd.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". So I've uninstalled and reinstalled last program that I put in, but I've been using that program since...
  7. Having an issue with a pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having an issue with a pop up.: This pop up states that it detect an issue with C:\Windows\Temp\BitDedenderThreatScanner.dmp, and I need to report it to the developer. What is going on? I need my desk top for work....
  8. Issue with a notepad pop up on startup

Issue with a notepad pop up on startup: "[.ShellClassInfo] LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787" This is displayed on notepad every time I boot my pc. I have had this issue for quite a while now, but I now have the time to try to address it, so any help is appreciated. After reading...
  9. Removing pop up issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing pop up issues: I keep getting a pop up warning as follows: c:\windows\microsoft.NET\\Framework64\V4.0.30319\WFP\PresentationNative_V0400dll I don't know how to find and remove the issue. any advise would be appreciated Regards Chris...
  10. Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications

Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications: How do i disable the Save as pop up messages that arises when i try to close the notepad application having some unsaved data? Is it possible in windows 10? 111999

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad keeps popping up

2. window notepad pop up

3. how do you get notepad from popping up whenever computer is turned on