Windows 10: Issues with PC possible caused by firefox

Discus and support Issues with PC possible caused by firefox in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past week now my pc has been acting very strangely, particularly whenever I use my Firefox browser. When I use the internet, I experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexanderDyers, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Issues with PC possible caused by firefox

For the past week now my pc has been acting very strangely, particularly whenever I use my Firefox browser. When I use the internet, I experience intervals where my browser and pc freeze for minutes before letting up and 5 minutes later doing it again. I'm also noticing that when I open my downloads library page and despite the fact that I am in the process of a download, it is not displayed in the library page. That and the longer I use my browser, the more my windows gets effected. The text for my files both on my desktop and in my file explorer either blurs out or is unseen erratically.At f

:)

AlexanderDyers, Aug 21, 2021

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Firefox message: CLIENT SERVER NOT FOUND'

Tried but none of them worked. Started soon after loading firefox. Deleted and reinstalled. Tried all your suggestions.

HarveyHazelwood, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issues with PC possible caused by firefox

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Issues with PC possible caused by firefox

1. Issues with PC possible caused by firefox - Similar Threads - Issues possible caused

2. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  3. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  4. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram: I have a weird stutter issue. Searched it on the internet, i think i am the first one facing this problem. So the issue starts when my laptop is in sleep mode and i move the laptop. When i turn it on, whole system is on stutter. If i move the mouse , it moves then stutter...
  6. Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram: I have a weird stutter issue. Searched it on the internet, i think i am the first one facing this problem. So the issue starts when my laptop is in sleep mode and i move the laptop. When i turn it on, whole system is on stutter. If i move the mouse , it moves then stutter...
  7. Weird Stutter Issue Possible Cause Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD, possible hardware malfunction causing issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, possible hardware malfunction causing issue?: Over the past week or two my PC has been seemingly restarting at random due to various BSOD's. After uninstalling a Nord VPN a few days ago it has happened much less frequently. It has gone down from 3 times a day to happening only once or possibly twice since then. I say...
  9. DirectX causing issues/update not possible...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX causing issues/update not possible...: Alright, so basically just a brief sum up of the situation: I've bought myself a new (Gaming-) PC, installed Steam and other stuff I need including a few games. Today I wanted to play ARK which said it had to install directX (one-time installation) which is pretty common with...
  10. Possible Firefox Infection Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Firefox Infection Issue: I just had the strangest thing happen. Firefox has been wanting to update for a while, (I have it set to manual), so I finally let it go to v49. Then bam! - problems. Nothing will download, pages have scripting problems, some have difficulty loading, not responding errors -...