Windows 10: Issues with pen sensitivity.

Discus and support Issues with pen sensitivity. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Simply put, pen has been acting awfully erratically. On some occasions my pen will act normally but sometime it will simply be stuck at 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dan4081, Jul 16, 2019.

1. dan4081 Win User

Issues with pen sensitivity.

Simply put, pen has been acting awfully erratically. On some occasions my pen will act normally but sometime it will simply be stuck at 100% sensitivity and that really puts a damper on my drawing. At first i simply thought it was Clip Studio Paint but after adjusting the setting in that app it persisted. I then got some new batteries for the pen because it might have been simply dying. That didn't work either. Going into Surface shows me the pen sensitivity simply get stuck at high pressure or something. I recently went through the trouble of trying to reinstall wintab among the other drivers and whatnot that the microsoft site gave me for my Surface pro 3. After trying them out and restarting several time, I'm very much stuck right now. I can't be sure it's the pen either because it decided it wanted to work yesterday, just not today. Any help is appreciated.
    Issues with pen sensitivity. [​IMG]

:)

dan4081, Jul 16, 2019

2. Keyboard sensitivity issue

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this, i have a computer that has a keyboard sensitivity issue only in File Explorer.

this is a Windows 10 Enterprise laptop. This occurs with built in keyboard and when an external keyboard is used.

This sensitivity is not an issue in Applications such as Microsoft Word 2016 or notepad.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Windowsfree, Jul 16, 2019
  3. how can I reduce the touchscreen sensitivity on windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below steps to adjust the touch sensitivity of the system.

Pen and Touch settings:

• Type Pen and Touch in the Search bar.
    • Go to Pen and Touch settings.
    • Depending on your device, you may see a variety of tabs, such as
      Pen Options
      , Flicks, or Touch.
    • You can adjust the sensitivity of your touch device by adjusting sliders located in these tabs. For example, to adjust the sensitivity of a double-tap on your touch device, on the
      Touch tab, tap Double-tap, and then tap
      Settings
    • Drag the sliders to change the sensitivity. You can test your new settings by double-tapping the graphic at the bottom of window.

Calibrate the touch display:

• Type Calibrate on the Search bar.
    • Tap on Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input.
    • Select the Calibrate button, and follow the tool’s instructions.

Note: Cleaning the screen can improve touch sensitivity. Most PC manufacturers recommend turning off the PC and using a microfiber cloth, available at most electronic stores.

Any barriers between your fingers and the display, including gloves, a protective case, sheet or film, or even water or lotion on your hands, can also impair touch sensitivity. If any of these conditions apply to you, try testing the device without
    such conditions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 16, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Pen pressure sensitivity calibration

Hi diegocom, for the Wacom devie you have to use their utility to adjust the sensitiviy

Open up the Wacom Properties window from the control panel or start menu, set the pressure sensitivity slider to the middle and close the panel again

Troubleshoot Wacom Pen:

https://www.wacom.com/en/support/faqs/pen%20tro...

DaveM121, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Issues with pen sensitivity. - Similar Threads - Issues pen sensitivity

2. How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?: Hello!I recently got a new laptop, which has Windows 11. I'm an artist, so once I got my art programs installed I went to check out the laptop with my art tablet.I've discovered that the default pen sensitivity on this is... Too sensitive. My first and main art program Paint...
  3. How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust pen sensitivity on Windows 11?: Hello!I recently got a new laptop, which has Windows 11. I'm an artist, so once I got my art programs installed I went to check out the laptop with my art tablet.I've discovered that the default pen sensitivity on this is... Too sensitive. My first and main art program Paint...
  4. Pen rotation Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen rotation Issue: The orientation for the pen on my computer does not rotate with the automatic rotate. My computer is a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 windows 10. The pen input is stuck in the default orientation no matter what direction the screen is. This happens whether the computer is in tablet...
  5. Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen

Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen: I have the spectre x360 with Windows 10 and have recently bought the Microsoft surface pen as advised by the retailer as an alternative pen to the HP tilt. I was told that the pressure sensitivity would work, however with some testing I can't figure out how to have the pen...
  6. Pen too sensitive

Pen too sensitive: Hi, Recently my pen on my Lenovo Yoga 530 has become really sensitive and picks up the pen and starts writing before it hits the surface of the laptop. It never used to do this, only recently but makes it almost impossible to write with. Do you have any tips/ideas on how...
  7. Sensitivity issues with Mouse

Sensitivity issues with Mouse: I have a the comfort mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine but the mouse has issues with the sensitivity on the left and right click. On a simple task of opening an email with a single click it will double click and open another page or clicking back in the...
  8. how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7: I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums have suggested but...
  9. Keyboard sensitivity issue

Keyboard sensitivity issue: Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this, i have a computer that has a keyboard sensitivity issue only in File Explorer. this is a Windows 10 Enterprise laptop. This occurs with built in keyboard and when an external keyboard is used. This sensitivity is not an issue in...
  10. Pen Drive Issue

Pen Drive Issue: I don't understand that when I'm going to take a RAR file in my pen drive then I noticed "The file [my file name] is too large for the destination file system" but, I'm sure that I have enough space in my pen drive. Could you please say something about this issue? *Sad 6155