Windows 10: Issues with PIN number

Discus and support Issues with PIN number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I used to have a Microsoft phone which I don't have anymore. I am trying to log in with my hotmail account to office 365 but it keeps... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SheilaPinto, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Issues with PIN number

Hello everyone.

I used to have a Microsoft phone which I don't have anymore. I am trying to log in with my hotmail account to office 365 but it keeps asking me for the PIN. I don't remember the PIN and the instructions given when I select I forgot my PIN are useless as I don't have any device associated to this account. When I try to add my account on a computer it eventually asks for........ the PIN, which I don't have! I am stuck on an endless loop. I access my account through a web browser but there are no options that fit. Even windows hello only shows if I want to set it up and, when I do to see if I finally access an option that allows me to set a new PIN or something it asks for..... you guessed it, the PIN! I am really tired of this and am in desperate need to access my 365 account... can anyone help please?

:)

SheilaPinto, Mar 23, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Pin Number

Hi,

It appears that you're having problems adding your PIN to your Windows 10 PC. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried creating a new user account, and try to add a PIN to see if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer? This helps to resolve common PC problems by refreshing all the programs and services.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Issues with PIN number

Pin number

Hi Grace,

There is a possibility that the PIN file is corrupted or certain changes like recent upgrade/updates have affected the PIN's functionality. In order for us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we would like to ask for more details. Please
    answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the sign-in options or installed updates prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message after attempting to create a new PIN number?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Issues with PIN number

1. Issues with PIN number - Similar Threads - Issues PIN number

2. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  3. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  4. A pin number

A pin number: Two days back I had registered on a website to have something delivered after that windows requested a pin number. Now its been 2 days and I HAVE not seen a pin number period, so what is going on guys????!!!!...
  5. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. PIN Number

PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  8. Pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin number: I'm set up a new email its asking for my pin number, I dont have or remember it, How do I find or change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/75f76bc1-329c-4a37-bc52-5ab634cf84b0
  9. pin number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin number: I don't remember my pin # https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/8ba158ec-df4d-4ae8-9db4-3cad57862f9e
  10. Pin number issue.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin number issue.: Hi all, I have bought a new computer with Win 10 already installed. When I turn off the computer and then turn it back on, the computer will not let me log in with my pin number. It says something about the pin number being disabled. I can log in using my...