Windows 10: Issues with printing Windows 10

Discus and support Issues with printing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why won't my printer print even thou windows 10 shows it as default? Last week it couldn't detect as a scanner now this week it will not print. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michelle Girouard, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Issues with printing Windows 10

Why won't my printer print even thou windows 10 shows it as default? Last week it couldn't detect as a scanner now this week it will not print. It is hard wired. I have Uninstalled several times and tried several work around even trying a manual install.

:)

Michelle Girouard, Nov 28, 2022

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Issues with printing Windows 10

Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Issues with printing Windows 10

1. Issues with printing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues printing

2. Odd printing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...
  3. Odd printing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...
  4. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Issues: I have a HP Desk jet plus 4155 wireless, I cannot get to print, also cannot fine the drivers for 4155, just 4100, how do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues/e344403a-84a5-424d-bad0-6b8ef4e3ac27
  5. Printing Issues

Printing Issues: I have a HP Desk jet plus 4155 wireless, I cannot get to print, also cannot fine the drivers for 4155, just 4100, how do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues/e344403a-84a5-424d-bad0-6b8ef4e3ac27
  6. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  8. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  9. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  10. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...