Windows 10: Issues with reinstalling teams, as well as weird errors when attempting a fix

Discus and support Issues with reinstalling teams, as well as weird errors when attempting a fix in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XX_Normie_Scum_XX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XX_Normie_Scum_XX, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Issues with reinstalling teams, as well as weird errors when attempting a fix

/u/XX_Normie_Scum_XX, Sep 28, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 28, 2020
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Issues with reinstalling teams, as well as weird errors when attempting a fix

The Team Fortress 2 Clubhouse

new update:

Thema:

Issues with reinstalling teams, as well as weird errors when attempting a fix

1. Issues with reinstalling teams, as well as weird errors when attempting a fix - Similar Threads - Issues reinstalling teams

2. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  3. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  4. My Wells Fargo account is accting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wells Fargo account is accting weird.: My Wells Fargo account seems to be running weird. I am not able to my accounts to open my account. I do not know if Google Crome, Outlook or MiscrosoftEdge on this is what caused a probem but something now I can not open my account to open my Wells Fargo accounts. Help...
  5. My Wells Fargo account is accting weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wells Fargo account is accting weird.: My Wells Fargo account seems to be running weird. I am not able to my accounts to open my account. I do not know if Google Crome, Outlook or MiscrosoftEdge on this is what caused a probem but something now I can not open my account to open my Wells Fargo accounts. Help...
  6. Fix Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B: [ATTACH]Some of the users reported that they are not able to sign in to Microsoft Teams and see Error CAA5004B. This error is similar to the one you may see in Microsoft Outlook. In this article, we are going to find the solutions to fix this Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B....
  7. Fix Microsoft Teams Error code 503

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Teams Error code 503: [IMG]Microsoft Teams Error code 503 indicates that the program has trouble contacting the correct servers. This mainly occurs when there is some network restriction or the Firewall settings is blocking Microsoft Teams. If you are also facing the same error, continue with this...
  8. Weird issue I cannot fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue I cannot fix: So I bought my PC around 6 months ago and I've had zero issues until about a week ago. I started noticing that after using my pc for a bit I would get the activate windows pop up on the bottom right even though I have already activated it. Usually minutes after this would...
  9. Attempts to fix Error 1935

in Windows 10 Support
    Attempts to fix Error 1935: I am just curious if anyone has downloaded and used successfully any of the programs for fixing Error 1935? 121826
  10. Windows Pro running well, the went weird

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Pro running well, the went weird: I need to load the latest win pro insider, seems like my computer went backwards in time. Oh yah I have been a Insider since release of 10 and I had 8 pro so I want 10 pro back... Can someone help me get it back, reload and don't loose Chrome. I use it for church, If Idont...