Windows 10: Issues with Samcast Pro stat relay after installing Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Issues with Samcast Pro stat relay after installing Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10 build 2004 the Statistic Relay stopped working. It would show an inactive server when the server was indeed active and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianChenkus, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Issues with Samcast Pro stat relay after installing Windows 10 2004

After installing Windows 10 build 2004 the Statistic Relay stopped working. It would show an inactive server when the server was indeed active and was registering listeners per the Shoutcast website. No changes were made to the Samecast software. It correctly identifies the server ip and port but that's all. This is the error message I receive:

Status: Inactive Error parsing xml document: A string literal was expected but no opening quote character was found. Line: 1<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset>

HP LAPTOP PRODUCT# K7W61UA#ABA
    SERIAL# CND44556NC

Samcast Pro
    V 2020.4
    Build 67380

Running Microsoft Edge V 83.0.478.540 64 bit
    Windows 10 V 2004 OS Build 19041.329

:)

BrianChenkus, Jul 2, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Issues with Samcast Pro stat relay after installing Windows 10 2004

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Samcast Pro stat relay after installing Windows 10 2004

1. Issues with Samcast Pro stat relay after installing Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Issues Samcast Pro

2. Issues installing windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing windows 10 pro: When attempting to install windows 10 pro on a brand new build pc using the usb stick purchased containing the full pro version i get the following issue how to i reslove it? I have attached screenshots of what i have done[IMG][IMG]...
  3. win 10 2004 installation issue

win 10 2004 installation issue: Saw in an earlier thread from 2018 the same problem as I learned. During my installation, the boot disk id was changed. After a while, I went into UII and realized the problem lucky to avoid a "factory reset" that would have caused me a lot of losses although I use Onedrive....
  4. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 Clean Install

Windows 10 Pro version 2004 Clean Install: I'm loading version 2004 form a thumb drive created using the Media Creation Tool. Everything went smoothly till reboot. The setup did not ask to remove the thumb drive for the restart. Eventually, a selection box to select one of two Windows 10 types appeared, but I...
  5. Issue with installing the Windows 10 2004 update

Issue with installing the Windows 10 2004 update: Hi everyone, I've started the update using the Windows 10 Update Assistant. At first the download and the installation of the update seemed to go well without any problems. After a short while I got a prompt to restart my PC to continue the update. The PC restarted and the...
  6. Some issues after freshly installing Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some issues after freshly installing Windows 10 Pro: [ATTACH] Did a fresh install of Windows 10 yesterday, and ran into 2 issues. One some folders I cant open and get this error message. It is all updated and good and my profile (only one on this pc) is the Administrator when I look in settings....
  7. Windows 10 Pro installation issue

Windows 10 Pro installation issue: Hello, Trying to install windows 10 pro onto my dell optiplex PC using the Dell Windows 10 Pro disc. First attempt: install was stuck at 90% for over 2 hours, then rebooted and would only give me option to troubleshoot or turn off the PC. Attempted to install windows 7,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Install Issues

Windows 10 Pro Install Issues: I recently Upgraded from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro and Im getting an activation error. I Get 0xC004F025 and when trying to change the Product key I get the error 0xc004f050. I bought the windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store built into the computer...
  9. Windows 10 Pro install issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro install issues: I purchased windows 10 Pro and I cant install on a new device. It says I can not activate, error code 0x004f025. How do I rectify this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-install-issues/ea3f2ad2-d954-4090-9405-7fad3c096f92"
  10. Windows 10 Stuttering issues (LatencyMon stats included)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuttering issues (LatencyMon stats included): So over the past few weeks my computer has slowly but surely gotten worse with these fps drops and stuttering spikes. Whether im gaming or just browsing the internet I it happens so frequently now. I have scattered the internet for answers and have tried many different...