Windows 10: Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Discus and support Issues with saving images in Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolWright6, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly

***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my problem is saving a image after editing...I reset many times, pls uninstalled and terminated but nothing will work right anymore in saving S***

:)

CarolWright6, Sep 9, 2019

2. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Sep 9, 2019
  4. DW237 Win User

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled

Microsoft Paint 3D was working fine. I'd saved several images in the morning. Then, 5 minutes later, when I tried to save another image, it saved but it was scrambled. I tried it several times with the same result.

I shut down the computer for several hours. Same issue.

Then I rebooted it. That didn't help either.

I changed no settings within the 5 minutes the saved images went from normal to scrambled.

I tried to Save, Save As, jpg, png, still the images are coming out scrambled. Please see attachment.

Is it possible that some setting in Paint was changed somehow?

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D [​IMG]

DW237, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

1. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Issues saving images

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 desktop computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  5. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  7. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  8. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  9. Paint 3D leaving blotches after saving image

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D leaving blotches after saving image: I'm creating very small images, 12 x 12 pixels, and often when I save the image and reopen it there is a blotch of messy pixels. It is not there before I close paint 3d. The images are being saved as PNG. Attached is an example of the blotches, the origional image and one...
  10. Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled

Paint 3D Issue - All saved images are scrambled: Microsoft Paint 3D was working fine. I'd saved several images in the morning. Then, 5 minutes later, when I tried to save another image, it saved but it was scrambled. I tried it several times with the same result. I shut down the computer for several hours. Same issue....