Windows 10: Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video)

Discus and support Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xdsms [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy45ui/issues_with_series_x_controller_over_bluetooth/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xdsms, Nov 20, 2020.

1. /u/xdsms Win User

Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video)

/u/xdsms, Nov 20, 2020

2. xbox series x controller via bluetooth not recognized in games

The Bluetooth steps I gave were only in case you need them. The actual repair steps for your controller were the first links I gave. Have you started on them yet? Please do not skip any steps. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step.
    If you need help performing any step I will help.

More here including how to update these controllers:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://www.windowscentral.com/will-xbox-series...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video)

Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

Yes. I also followed the steps provided my Microsoft

Known Issues on Xbox Series X|S

• windows 10 KB number for OS Build is greater than the one listed
    • the controller firmware is up to date from the Xbox Accessories app.

kousik2020, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video)

1. Issues with Series X controller over bluetooth (watch video) - Similar Threads - Issues Series controller

2. Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue: I have bought a CSR 4.0 bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 PC to connect a series x wireless controller for as far as I know the controller uses bluetooth version 4.0.-The bluetooth adapter can be operated using the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver which operates as normal...
  3. Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue: I have bought a CSR 4.0 bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 PC to connect a series x wireless controller for as far as I know the controller uses bluetooth version 4.0.-The bluetooth adapter can be operated using the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver which operates as normal...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  5. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  6. Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller: Hello all! I'm having a very strange problem with the Bluetooth connectivity in my brand new series x controller. This is only happening with my pc, it works flawlessly with my xbox one s. Also the swap between the Xbox and the pc works amazing as well. However, it has this...
  7. Xbox Series X controller instability over bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Series X controller instability over bluetooth: I'm on newest build of windows 10 20H2, newest controller firmware update, newest intel bluetooth driver. So before you recommend those I've already done them plenty of times. Basically my controller disconnects itself and reconnects itself constantly, batteries are fine....
  8. Series X Controller Weird Bluetooth Issues on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Series X Controller Weird Bluetooth Issues on PC: Hi all, Hope someone can help me with some very weird issues I have on my series x controller on Win10 as I am at my wit's end. When connected via Bluetooth, the button input in some non-steam games are all mixed-up A button being X, right stick click = menu etc.. Steam...
  9. Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue: Hi there. I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I turn on my controller, intending to use it with Windows 10 just like the last time I played with it (when it was already paired), it won't connect automatically and I have to "forget" the controller in Win10 settings than...
  10. Series X Controller Issues

Series X Controller Issues: Hi, I’m posting here out of desperation but hopefully something gets brought up that I haven’t tried yet. My situation is as follows: I bought a Series X controller to use with my PC and I’m aware there’s an issue with Windows 10 right now where it works fine wired but does...