Windows 10: Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

Discus and support Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I want to select multiple photos and email them from Windows 10 Photo. If I select a single picture I can always click on the share icon and am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanKimbell, May 1, 2019.

1. Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

So I want to select multiple photos and email them from Windows 10 Photo.

If I select a single picture I can always click on the share icon and am prompted to select an option (e.g. mail). But here is the weird thing.. if I select multiple images sometimes share works sometimes not - this depends on the menu bar.

If the menu bar changes to looks like this when I select multiple images, I can not click on the share button:

Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo bf24dbb1-e4aa-4c1b-b1ba-2acd0618cfb6?upload=true.png

If the menu bar changes to look like this when I select multiple images, I CAN click on the share button

Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo d5d2974d-eba5-4369-9900-40a086658ad6?upload=true.png

I can not fathom any reason what influences the choice of menu bar. When I start the program sometimes the CREATE is lit in blue, sometimes the darker menu bar is showing.

Any help gratefully received.. I am so frustrated on this one..

:)

IanKimbell, May 1, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 1, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, May 1, 2019
  4. RachelRW Win User

Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

Printing Multiple Photos Using Windows 10

How do I print multiple photos using the photo app in Windows 10?

Other posts have suggesting right click and selecting print but only share, delete and copy options come up when I right click? Any suggestions?

RachelRW, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

1. Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo - Similar Threads - Issues Sharing Multiple

2. Photo share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  3. sharing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sharing photos: when i am sharing any photo in my photos app via mail, i am not getting any option to change my mail client. kindly help!!!! here is a photo for the same-: [ATTACH]also is there any option of bringing WhatsApp desktop in the list of apps available???? here is a photo of...
  4. ?Sharing Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ?Sharing Photos: help!I am unable to share my photos to my mail or anywhere for that matter. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photos/a8e04251-81c2-4971-b42f-41db339d1de1
  5. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  6. Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10: Hi there, I have an iPhone that syncs photos to iCloud. I also use the iCloud for Windows app to automatically download my photos from iCloud to my Windows 10 laptop. Until recently, all was working fine. Since about a month ago no photos are downloading from iCloud to the...
  7. Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram

Issue with Sharing Photo in Instagram: Split from this thread. A recent update to the Instagram app now allows you to swipe multiple posts when using Windows 10. Great. Unfortunately I'm no longer able to share any images to my Instagram account since this update with Windows10. My usual method was right clicking...
  8. Sharing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing photos: Hi everyone. I am having a terrible time sharing photos to a group of people using email. can someone give me an explanation on how to do. It's supposed to be easy, but,,,,, thanks M...
  9. Sharing photos

Sharing photos: Hi I have just up an account for my daughter. I was trying to find away my daughter's account can have access to our photos on our one drive, permanently . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photos/79fb7689-760e-4b88-a30a-de9e16c1d0b7
  10. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...