Windows 10: issues with some websites

Discus and support issues with some websites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have found in the past few months issues going to certain websites,it is like many sites have made changes and didn't tell anybody. I even worked... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alok, Jul 15, 2021.

1. alok Win User

issues with some websites

I have found in the past few months issues going to certain websites,it is like many sites have made changes and didn't tell anybody. I even worked with MicroSoft and we loaded again Windows 10 into my PC , with me still having issues. I ran virus checks and all is OK. An example is . . . often my PC ,the browser EDGE stops responding ( I get a not responding message ) ,if I wait abit it starts working again. One website - I go to it and when I call up something I can't get to it. Then the site locks up ,but I do not get a "not responding message" ,the only thing I can do at this point is to exit the site ??? Anybody else noticing problems. I am running Windows 10 ,version 20H2 Al

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 15, 2021
  4. issues with some websites

Microsoft Edge audio issue with a website (and perhaps others?)

Thanks for the suggestion Melowin. I followed the steps but unfortunately this did not resolve the audio issue for the website http://www.howtopronounce.co.in/. Still no audio.

In contrast the website https://www.howtopronounce.com/ I mentioned in my original posting was not impacted by this change either.

Kevin Kramer, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

issues with some websites

1. issues with some websites - Similar Threads - issues websites

2. Win10 pro Version 20H2 invalid certificate issue for website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 pro Version 20H2 invalid certificate issue for website: New desktop works fine for everthing apart from what I need it for. On accessing a private website I get message'your connection isn't private and NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID'If I click on advanced then'This server couldn't prove that its xxxxxx.xxx; its security...
  3. Edge website icons issue in Start Menu

Edge website icons issue in Start Menu: I have recently converted to Edge, but the icons for the website tiles that I pin to the start screen keep disappearing. I can get them back by re-pinning them to the start screen, but I have done this twice now, and it is tedious. Now, the icons have disappeared for a 3rd...
  4. Issue with Family Safety allowed website URL address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue with Family Safety allowed website URL address: Something seems to be suddenly broken with the way family safety makes the url link for always allowed website that parent adds manually or through automatic approval when child sends "ask for permission" request. When the request is approved and I see the new website is...
  5. PERMISSIONS Issue - Developing Websites on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    PERMISSIONS Issue - Developing Websites on Windows: Hi, it's a bit of an odd forum to post this on but as it seems to be a Windows - permissions issue - I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm having issues with developing websites locally....something must have changed permissions in the back end because now whenever I try to...
  6. Issues accessing websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues accessing websites: Hi Why is it when i click on an open website the screen dances all over opening other websites i have open closing them and finally opening the one i want? ***Original Title: Dell OptiPlex***...
  7. HELP !Websites and Outlook issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP !Websites and Outlook issue: HELP! Ever since I built my new PC and installed Windows, I notice that every few days, suddenly I am logged out of all my websites. Even the passwords which I saved with browser disappear Outlook has gmail account and every 4 hours the password disappears. I researched a...
  8. Website issue pinned to Start menu

Website issue pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  9. App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues: Trying to download Minecraft Bedrock Win10 Web-store shows I already own it App-Store shows I already own it Neither will work right. Either buttons are disabled or clickthe button does nothing ... other times the App sends me to website ... website sends me to the app...
  10. Copy-paste tables from website - comma issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy-paste tables from website - comma issue: Any suggestions as to how to copy-paste tables from websites and have the comma removed (or changed to into a dot) ? Copy 1,000,000 from a website results in 1 in Excel, i.e. 1 (one) instead of 1 million. Note: Windows > Control Panel > Region > Advanced format > Customise...