Windows 10: Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup

Discus and support Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Prior to the last update, the background picture that I installed as part of my account, was crisp and clear. Now it is totally blurred out and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James C.MacCallum, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup

Prior to the last update, the background picture that I installed as part of my account, was crisp and clear. Now it is totally blurred out and I am having no luck in figuring out how to tweak it back to sharpness. This is not the "me" picture that you can add to your account profile, this is a background image or, if you would, wallpaper. It is a different picture than the one I use for my desktop and I do not want to get them confused or mixed up. Any suggestions??

:)

James C.MacCallum, Aug 31, 2019

2. Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup

Pictures as wallpaper

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for the time settings of pictures.

• Press Windows+X and go to control panel.
    • Click on personalization.
    • Then go to background option.
    • Under background tab select slideshow option.
    • Then you can choose the time limit accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup

1. Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup - Similar Threads - Issues wallpaper picture

2. My wallpaper changed pictures without my permission. It was costly to discover the issue on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper changed pictures without my permission. It was costly to discover the issue on...: 6 days ago my wallpaper changed on my homescreen to a creepy picture of 4 men staring at the camera, hence me. My first thought was my 6 month old laptop was compromised with a virus. I ran Malwarebytes found no viruses, I have PopUp blockers on Chrome/Firefox, I clear my...
  3. My wallpaper changed pictures without my permission. It was costly to discover the issue on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wallpaper changed pictures without my permission. It was costly to discover the issue on...: 6 days ago my wallpaper changed on my homescreen to a creepy picture of 4 men staring at the camera, hence me. My first thought was my 6 month old laptop was compromised with a virus. I ran Malwarebytes found no viruses, I have PopUp blockers on Chrome/Firefox, I clear my...
  4. My startup wallpaper not getting changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My startup wallpaper not getting changed.: Microsoft changes wallpapers and lets us explore the beauty of earth. But on my system, since a while, the startup wallpaper is no longer changing. Is there any setting which has been accidentally changed by me?...
  5. How to undo new wallpaper that magically appears at startup

How to undo new wallpaper that magically appears at startup: I've seen my Windows 10 version number but don't recall it. You'd think it would be right out in the open, not something you have to search for. If you can't help me, that's okay. Several weeks back when I turned on my Dell Inspiron laptop I found some system had substituted...
  6. How to undo new wallpaper that magically appears at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    How to undo new wallpaper that magically appears at startup: I've seen my Windows 10 version number but don't recall it. You'd think it would be right out in the open, not something you have to search for. If you can't help me, that's okay. Several weeks back when I turned on my Dell Inspiron laptop I found some system had substituted...
  7. Seems like the picture-of-the-day started appearing behind my start menu . . .

Seems like the picture-of-the-day started appearing behind my start menu . . .: I like having the Picture-of-the-Day appear on my desktop, but NOT AS A BACKGROUND on my Start Menu. It seems to me, that after recent updates, the ability to separately select background has been lost. Or has it? It's not nice for Microsoft to fiddle with my settings....
  8. During startup " bing.com "appears on the screen together with my gmail.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    During startup " bing.com "appears on the screen together with my gmail.com: During start i have open at the same time. ie-my email account as well as "bing.com" After the reboot is completed the application finally appears on the screen. I do not want bing.com to appear during startup.Can I remove "bing.com"? Please help me on how to resolve this...
  9. wallpaper pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wallpaper pictures: I am trying to make a background wallpaper out of a picture I shared through my phone however when I get to the options to browse my images non of my pictures show in my folders where they are supposed to be and I can't understand why can anyone help me....
  10. Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup: Not that this is an earth shattering*problem (grin) but I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their local account picture not showing up on their Welsome screen in Windows 10, 1607? I am the only person that uses my* desktop PC and it's located in a secure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the background picture blurred during startup