Windows 10: Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

Discus and support Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keegan J Murphy, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start menu and the resolution is set correctly.Things that are too large:Chrome Tab Ribbon but not the URLdesktop icon textmost of file explorerright click on desktop menuThings that appear normal:chrome body sectiontaskbarthe settings menumost other programsReference image:https://imgur.com/a/4aCxA5qOS Name Microsoft Windows 1

:)

Keegan J Murphy, Dec 18, 2023
Thema:

Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

1. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI - Similar Threads - Issues scaling parts

2. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  3. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  4. How to scale down UI of only selected app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scale down UI of only selected app?: My Windows 10 settings are set to scaled up to 250% because of 4k screen.But there is one app that has now a too big interface. How can I set manually a value for scaling only this app?...
  5. How to scale down UI of only selected app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scale down UI of only selected app?: My Windows 10 settings are set to scaled up to 250% because of 4k screen.But there is one app that has now a too big interface. How can I set manually a value for scaling only this app?...
  6. New UI Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New UI Issues: How do i make folders show a preview of the content (images) on the icon again? They are all just bog standard folder icons and its awful....... submitted by /u/LordTism [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjmvh0/new_ui_issues/
  7. Can you alter the UI scale of a program without changing the UI scale of Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you alter the UI scale of a program without changing the UI scale of Windows?: I've just bought a large 1440p monitor. I like the Windows 10 UI at the smaller size owing to the 1440p resolution, but I'd prefer my programs to be scaled a little larger. Is there any way to scale programs independently of Windows? submitted by /u/Mega_Dunsparce [link]...
  8. Language change only affects CERTAIN parts of UI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Language change only affects CERTAIN parts of UI: My mother tongue is French, but I hate it and feel way more comfortable with English, which is why, after having my computer switched to English for MONTHS now I'm still very annoyed at the fact certain screens still show French For example EVERYTHING on the logging in...
  9. Age of Empires UI Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires UI Scaling: Can you update the game to include larger UI resolution scaling? I can barely read the text and icons with the UI scale set to maximum. Impossible to play. Also I sit about 10 feet away from my HDTV not to strain my eyes please update the scaling....
  10. Win10 and its UI Scaling

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 and its UI Scaling: Hello, I just built a new PC and made the move from win7 to win 10. I am being driven up a wall with some of these problems though. When on my recommended resolution : 3840 x 2160 with scale and layout set to 225% things look to be the right size (the text does, but the...